Part 1. Returning Home.

"How many years it has been since she returned? Jiang Yan watched the plane slowly descending, with two excited children beside her, peering out of the business class window.

She put on her sunglasses, softly gesturing for the children to sit down, and then closed her eyes, feeling the plane landing——Five years ago, in a bar in City A, she met Lu Zihao. He took her home and carried her to bed. Unbeknownst to Jiang Yan herself, that very night, she became pregnant.

"Wang, has the car arrived?" After picking up her luggage, Jiang Yan called Wang, the steward who had been in charge of the Jiang family and served as something of an elder figure to her. Her parents were frequently away on business, so she was closer to Wang than to her own relatives. 

"Miss, the car is waiting for you at Gate 4." Though Wang had mentally prepared himself, as Jiang Yan had already informed him before returning to China that she would be bringing her children, seeing two four-year-old little ones by her side left him speechless. 

It wasn't until Jiang Yan took off her sunglasses, smiled, and playfully said, "What's the matter, Wang? You can consider them your grandchildren too!"

"Miss, are you really not planning to find their father?"  Wang asked.

"We'll see. For now, just take us home. I'm so tired." She turned to the little ones in the back seat and asked, "Mommy is taking you home. Are you excited?" 

"Yes, Mommy, are we going to see Daddy?" 

"Daddy, we're going to see him soon!"

As the car passed by the Lu Corporation, Jiang Ziqi leaned against the car window and happened to see a handsome and tall man descending, he shouted to Jiang Yan, "Mom, I like him."

 When Jiang Yan looked out the car window, she wasn't sure if it was her imagination, but the man also happened to look in their direction.

Coincidentally, they encountered a red light at the intersection. She thought that the windows were probably not transparent from the outside. With that in mind, her thoughts were taken back to that night. The man's strong muscular contours, a hint of youth that hadn't entirely faded, she closed her eyes, unable to look at him, but he forcibly lifted her, calling her name tenderly. Unfortunately, she had given him a false name.

"Sweetie, if you like him, go ahead and call him 'Daddy,'" Jiang Yan said. 

Jiang Ziqi obviously took Jiang Yan's words seriously and was excited to ask Wang to open the door for him. On the other hand, Jiang Ziyu, who was sitting quietly beside him, appeared to be much calmer. Jiang Yan thought to herself that her daughter was indeed more adorable; her son's constant noise and commotion didn't leave her a moment of peace.

"Mommy, is it really okay?" It was just a few seconds later, and the sweet voice of the little girl came from the back of her head.

"As long as my babies like him, of course, he can be your daddy." 

Jiang Yan's head began to ache. She didn't know if it was because of the father's blood relationship with the children, but both kids had sharp eyes. They hadn't even met the man in person, and they were already calling him "Daddy." Fortunately, it was him. Unfortunately, she didn't know if Lu Zihao would be willing to accept the fact that she had two four-year-old children.

She didn't know why Lu Zihao had brought her home all those years ago. As the heir to the Lu Corporation, he had taken in a girl he barely knew. If the media found out about this, who knows what kind of sensation it could turn into?

Only person who knew she had been raising her children in the UK. Her friend, Luo Mengmeng, had simply mentioned that the media often reported on Lu Zihao frequenting upscale venues with various celebrities or internet sensations. He was always surrounded by women, but none stayed for more than three months. Moreover, he had officially become the CEO of the Lu Corporation, and over the years, the media didn't find anything strange about it.

Be that as it may, I'm back now, and whether you acknowledge your sons or not, I'm taking everything back. The money and power that the Jiang family lost in your hands, as well as the physical harm I endured from giving birth, I want Lu Zihao to compensate for it all.

"Mengmeng, I'm back. How about meeting tonight? I need all the information about Lu Zihao."

"You're finally back! I've missed you so much. It's been such a long time, and you wouldn't even let me visit you in the UK. I've booked a dinner at the Peninsula Hotel. Let's meet tonight."The person on the other end of the phone was uncontrollably excited, but it was understandable. They had grown up together, and they had never been apart for such a long time.