Chapter 13

All is quiet this Wednesday morning except for the birds just chirping away which made the morning relaxing to wake up to, birds make such beautiful sounds chirping
Kenji wakes up to his alarm clock with the time already being half past six AM which is still early considering they only had to be at school half past seven but it never hurt to be early.

Kenji thinks to himself 'I wonder what Chitayna and Hyōna might do today, they are so devious' and then he blushes a little. Kenji gets up and gets dressed quickly from being overly hungry and thinks to himself another thought 'Damn I am so hungry this morning so I've gotta hurry right to breakfast' but he pauses once again as another thought hits him immediately after his other two trains of thought.

'Anyway you never know what you might find those two doing'. is the thought that runs through his head next and next Kenji leaves his room, locks the door and heads straight for breakfast seeing as he is starving from hunger, he was exaggerating of course, he isn't literally starving but he is so hungry that he can not wait to get to the dining room and eat.

[The dining room]

Kenji walks into the dining room finding Tora there completely alone.
Kenji then says to her "Oh hey, morning there Tora" to which she says
"Oh morning Kenji-San" after which
Kenji asks "Haven't the other girls woken up yet? It doesn't seem so since you are here all alone" to which
Tora says "They are all awake but they are still getting dressed apparently"

Proving Kenji's assumption wrong so
Kenji states "Oh okay,that is interesting" and asks "So how did you sleep yesterday Tora?" To which she replies "I slept well as usual and how did you sleep yesterday Kenji-San?"
Kenji then says "I slept great,anyway,it is funny how I struggle to get used to Chitayna and Hyōna's antics" as he thinks about the two once again.

Tora replies to him while laughing "Yeah you might never know what they would do next right?" to which

Kenji says "Yeah they sure are interesting and so devious you know" as he blushes lightly at what he says.
Chitayna and Hyōna enter the dining room and notice Kenji alone with Tora while blushing making them wonder what the blushing is about
Chitayna then teases Kenji "Morning Kenji-Senpai, why are you blushing like that? how I wonder"

Hyōna continues by teasing Tora "Oh yes Tora, what did you say to make kenji-Kun blush?" Kenji bursts their bubble by saying "Well actually you have got it all wrong, I blushed while speaking about you two" and then he chuckles. Tora then says to them "I didn't know it was that but you two were just proven wrong" while looking smug the teasing didn't work.

Now it's their turn to blush from what Kenji just said to them, seeing that Kenji just smirks at the thought that he could actually make the two mischievous girls in their group blush. Tsukiko,Gina and Akane snicker upon seeing Chitayna and Hyōna blushing like that, finding it oh so amusing that that could actually happen, considering how naughty they are.

Tsukiko naturally noted "Oh this is interesting, what could Kenji-Kun have done or said to make you two blush like you are doing right now at this particular moment?" Gina agrees saying "Yeah, you two blushing is like finding something shiny, a rare sight indeed". Akane concurs "Indeed Gina,seeing the two of them blushing is a thing you don't see every day."

Tora can not help but laugh with them at the absurdity of Chitayna and Hyōna looking so flushed. Kenji remarks "It is refreshing, seeing the two of you being the ones sporting massive blushes for a change".
Next to enter are Kireitsune and Yukino, the former looking confused at the current sight, seriously not understanding what is going on.

Kireitsune asks the question that is on her mind "What's happening now, like why are Chitayna and Hyōna blushing? And so brightly at that"
Yukino being who she is just looks at the two of them with the usual expressionless look on her face. Yukino then says "Well whatever it is has got to be cool if it can make
those two blush the way they are".