Prologue

Narrator's POV

The world's always so full of secrets. A secret where we never know when we'll die. A secret where we never know when will the sun stop rising. A secret where we never know how to tell who's good or bad. A secret that has more hidden secrets. We will never know the truth unless there're someone who'll untold the truth to the worldwide.

In this world, to the other people, we can/need to do the things we need to do. While for the certain five friends, they can do whatever they want, wherever they want and whenever they want. They never really listen to what people told them to do, and always listen to their own heart.

The five friends were destained to untold the truth and save the world. The five friends, or the citizen in this story called them "Hero", group name is Aster. The meaning of their group name is star, as in shine brightly like a star. People always know the name of the group, but not their real name because the heroes rather call them self with nicknames like Nyx, Dulćei, Dessi, Aeris & Celeste.

This five friends have always dreamt about being someone that can change the world for a better and good reasons. They'll even sacrifice themselves for a better future and for the people to see the truth about our world. What people didn't know about the five friends are, that even they the five friends themselves have a secrets about their personal life.

These five friends were very famous back in the days, they even exist a thing called "Power", and everyone finally accept them with an open arm, but that was all in the past. Now, this story has already become a legend, this time a new story will start, and it all started with you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~Time Skip~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Present Time)

Adriana read the book where she and Tasya found on the library loudly, so that her friends could listen as she reads it. The more Adriana read the book, the more curious the five best friends are. After a while reading and listening to the story from the mysterious book, the five girls decided to stop and get ready for tonight while wondering about the legend that says on the book.

There's only one thing on their thoughts and that is, "is the legend's true... or it's just a white lie?". But before we continue, let's go back one year ago. The year before the girls even know each other, the year where it all happened and the year which the five girls haven't been able to accept their own terrible past... yet.