Chapter 12

Kenji wakes up relaxed until yesterday's revelation hits him like a ton of bricks. He is in totally, utterly, hopelessly in love with his ten hostel friends. He does not know exactly what to do with this specific new revelation, he can not believe that he was head over heels in love with these girls, there is not a thing he can really do about it but accept it completely.

It's going to get a little awkward for him from now on it seems, he does not know how he will not be acting awkward and weird about it around the ten girls he lives with and is now so in love with, he couldn't even grasp the deeper parts of Romantic love but he knows he loves them that way, it isn't so hard for him to know that, he hears a knock and says "Come on in."

In comes Chitayna and Hyōna and close the door behind them in respect.
to which Kenji says "Hey you two,I guess your three days with me at school start today and the two nod their heads. Chitayna then says "Yeah and don't worry Kenji-Senpai, the two of us will do our best to behave. Hyōna agrees and says "We sure will try kenji-Kun" in a sincere way too

Kenji then laughs and says "I know you will try as well as you can because I trust you completely and wholeheartedly no matter the day we have ahead of us". Chitayna then asks him "Kenji-Senpai may I get a hug?"
Hyōna asks too stating "I'm with her on that one kenji-Kun so can we?"
Kenji of course says "Yeah of course you two can get a hug from me".

The two girls hug Kenji simultaneously and enjoy their close proximity to him to the utmost of their abilities to enjoy such affection between them and Kenji lets them know "Just like the others the two of you are valuable friends to me" causing the two girls blush slightly from his words and let go after a while of staying in the three way hug.

Chitayna then greatfully says to Kenji" Thank you for the hug Kenji-Senpai, I enjoyed it,I will definitely see you at breakfast then or even if we did not hug I would still see you at breakfast
Hyōna then agrees with Chitayna and says to Kenji "Yeah thank you from me too kenji-Kun I also enjoyed it, I too will see you at breakfast". The two girl's statements make Kenji smile.

Kenji then replies to them "Good, I enjoyed it too and I will see the two of you at breakfast then." and so the two girls leave the room and Kenji gets dressed while thinking to himself.
Kenji stops on a particular thought "That was close, if they stayed in the hug any longer it may have become a hell of a lot more awkward than I thought it could actually become".

Kenji now fully dressed goes out through his room door, locks it and goes to the dining room.

[In the dining room]

As Kenji arrives in the dining room Kireitsune and Tora quickly hug him from both sides as Kireitsune greets and asks "Good morning Kenji-Dono, how did you sleep yesterday night?!"
with Tora asking too "Yeah Kenji-San, did you sleep well?!" to which Kenji says and asks "I sure did sleep well and did you two sleep well as well yesterday night Kireitsune and Tora?"

Kireitsune replies happily "We sure did" and Tora says "That's for sure".
to which Kenji replies "Then I am glad to hear that". with Kireitsune replying "Thank you then Kenji-Dono" and then she pulls herself out of the hug
Tora says "Yeah thank you Kenji-San" and she also pulls out of the hug to which Kenji says "It's a pleasure". all the while smiling at the two girls

The two girls go and sit in their seats and carry on eating and Kenji sits down too.

Kenji then says "Morning to the rest of you I haven't greeted yet." Yukino replies "Good morning kenji-Kun".
Tsukiko also says "Good morning kenji-Kun". Gina too says "Good morning Kenji-Kun". followed by Akane "Good morning Kenji-Kun. Then Shishana "Good morning Kenji-Kun. and last to greet him is Jackie "Good morning Kenji-Kun."

Kenji eats his breakfast while in thought again. Kenji's thought goes like this 'So after Chitayna and Hyōna it's only Shishana and Jackie's turn left'. and he suddenly starts blushing with his body only now catching up to his mind meaning his blush only appears now after all of the hugging with four out of ten of the girls he has has passed already.

Five minutes before the bell Kenji,Chitayna and Hyōna are standing in line together chatting.
Chitayna states "I'm so looking forward to spending time with you at school Kenji-Senpai" and next Hyöna says to Kenji "I am also looking forward to spending time with you at school kenji-Kun". to which Kenji awkwardly asks "Uhm you are?"

Chitayna replies in the affirmative "We sure are" and Hyōna follows with "That is totally how it is" so Kenji says "Then I look forward to it too" and he wills his heart to stop racing. Chitayna then says "That makes me so happy" to which Hyōna adds "Yeah me too" so
Kenji says "I am Glad to make you happy" and then he thinks 'Wait that sounded too cheesy! and so cringy'.

The bell rings for class to start.

In homeroom class the teacher asks Kenji "Mr Shedji,have you been enjoying attending here so far? to which Kenji says in the affirmative "Yes ma'am,it has really been incredible" and the teacher asks "And why is that Mr Shedji?" so Kenji replies "All my wonderful friends ma'am" at which the teacher says "I guess Kireitsune is one".

Kenji replies in the affirmative "Yes ma'am,she certainly is". Everyone gets a quick lecture on enjoying school and the importance of having friends till the bell rings. While the teacher is giving the lecture Kenji is paying attention because he knows that since this is a teacher that she is more than qualified enough to lecture them on such things and that she is correct.

In break after some more classes

Kenji asks the two girls with him "What do the two of you want to do?
so Chitayna asks "What did the others do in breaks with you?" Kenji replies "With Kireitsune, Tora and Yukino we chilled" and Hyōna asks "The other three?" to which Kenji says "Tsukiko,Akane,Gina and I walked around a bit". Chitayna thinks it over for a bit and then gets an idea.

Chitayna then says "Then let's sit for a while and then walk around after that" to which Hyöna agrees by saying "That sounds like a very good idea" and Kenji says "Yeah that works for me". Chitayna asks "Kenji-Senpai, what do you think about us, like all ten of us?" Hyöna then says "Yeah Kenji-Kun,I also want to know" so Kenji thinks for a bit and then talks

Kenji then says "Kireitsune is so happy go lucky it's infectious and Tora is shy and Yukino is cool and all three are nice and cool. Tsukiko, Gina and Akane are very dependable and nice as well. you Chitayna and Hyōna,one gets easily obsessed and the other is a bit over the top but you're both very nice, Shishana is very prideful and Jackie has a fiery temper but their both nice too, all in all you girls make my stay at the hostel awesome,fun and adventurous,that is what I know".

Chitayna gushes and says "Aww thank you Kenji-Senpai you are so sweet and also very observant" and Hyōna agrees saying "Yeah kenji-Kun,you read us all so easily and that's so cool". causing Kenji to say "Oh it is nothing" as he blushes slightly. They hug him and he hugs them back, then they walk around until the bell rings for them to get to their next classes of the day.

Two hours later in the last class, class is once again boring as any other class in the history of classes, it was a common consensus amongst students in Japan and probably all over the world that classes in school are boring no matter how educational they could actually be, to them school can never be fun and entertaining no matter what, Kenji and co also believe that.

Some hours later at dinner after school Kenji just sat talking about last week while they were all eating their dinner. It was all they had to talk about at the current moment.

A few hours later at supper time. Kenji and the girls ate,had their baths after and then went to their rooms to go to sleep, it had been a long day to them like every other school day

[In Kenji's room]

Kenji lay in his bed thinking. 'So after yesterday night after figuring out I'm in love with all ten of the girls, I have been a lot more nervous around them than I usually would be when it comes to their antics but now it is my feelings making me nervous, oh well I should get some sleep since I still have school tomorrow."

Kenji lay in his bed thinking about his problem further and after a while fell asleep in his bed.