4. 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕣

~ 2.6k words ~

3rd person's pov
Bruce and his superhero friends sat around the dining table, talking about many different themes. Some were appropriate some were not, thanks to Barry and Arthur that is..

Bruce laughed and had a good time with them, it helped him take his mind of the joker and the constant fear he has in the back of his thoughts. Now that Joker is out there in the open world, Bruce couldn't help thinking about Harvey as well. Everyone believes that he's dead, but not Bruce. No, Bruce knows that Harvey Dent is out there with burning hate for three men.

The Joker, the man that killed his fiance.

Commissioner James Gordon, the man that wasn't able to save him nor' his fiance.

And lastly, Bruce Wayne, the man that ripped his only 'daughter' away from his grasp.

Bruce knew that Harvey hated those two men, including him. He knows that if Harvey is actually out there, still alive, he would get sick down to his stomach by just by the thought of those men being alive, acting like nothing had ever happened.

Bruce got lost in his own thoughts again as he started to think of the two men, one that had already ruined his life once, and the other who would give anything to ruin it again.

"Bruce!" Diana exclaimed, Bruce flinched in suprise. Diana had tried reaching out to him for a short while, she wanted to ask him about his thought with the whole Joker being free.

Everyone stared at Bruce and couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy. By the way he talks about (Y/n) is heart warming to them, and of course they understand how afraid Bruce really is for his daughters safety, especially with the Joker roaming around.

"Yes sorry, I got a little lost in thoughts, what were you saying?" Bruce asked with the fakest smile. Diana didn't buy his cheap smile as she tilted her head at him with a 'seriously' look. "Please?" he awkwardly chuckled, making Diana sigh in defeat.

Just as she was about to start over with her question, the TV suddenly turned on by itself. The six of them all looked at eachother and slowly got up, heading towards the livingroom.

Clark with his better hearing sense could hear that it was the news and that a lady was the one talking.

All of them silently approached the TV as they started to hear what it said.

(TW: mentions of death, violence, kidnapping)

"...I'm standing here in the middle of Amusement Mile, where over 100 innocents were brutally stabbed and shot by terrorists. Witnesses says that the multiple men responsible for this horrible incident wore clown masks. It is also said by survivors that they could see the well known daugther of billionaire Bruce Wayne, (Y/n) Wayne along with her butler, get taken by the men instead of being killed. It is in fact confirmed that Miss Wayne and her butler, Alfred Pennyworth, were at the Amusement Mile at the same current time as the shooting took place.."

Everyone looked at Bruce. Diana tried to put an arm on his shoulder for comfort, but he shrugged it off while walking towards the couch. He sat down with a loud sigh as he put hus head in his hands, frustrated by everything he just heard.

The others stayed quiet in sympathy. Neither of them could even imagine what Bruce was going through.

Just when Hal was about to attempt in lighting up the mood, the new got interupted by some sort if glitching. Everyone were shocked when the glitching turned into an image if the joker.