Chapter 8

Kenji wakes up feeling as if he was late for something and panicked about it until he remembered it was Saturday,he heard a knock on the door and said to come in. Tsukiko enters the room and says "good morning Kenji-kun,did you sleep well this morning?" Kenji replies "Good morning Tsukiko, yeah I slept well and you?" with a smile at the question.

Tsukiko closes the door behind her in respect, sits on Kenji's bed and says "Yeah I did and I feel great" and Kenji replies "Well that's good, so any particular reason you came to get me here?" to which Tsukiko then says "Oh yeah the other girls wanted me to come get you for some combat training" as Kenji's question jogs her memory about her main reason.

Kenji realizes the significance of it and says "Oh that whole honing our skills cause you don't know what might happened thing" and Tsukiko replies in the affirmative "Yeah that thing,right,now Kenji-kun may I please get a good morning hug?" The question about if she can get such a hug comes to her easily enough that she thinks only seconds before asking.

Kenji naturally replies with  "Yeah of course you may" and opens his arms for her requested hug and then realizes something and thinks 'Oh I'm shirtless aren't I?' So Tsukiko hugs Kenji and says "Kenji-Kun your skin feels so warm against my cheek" Kenji blushes realising she noticed his unclothed torso 'Yeah she noticed' "Yeah it sure is, nothing strange there".

Tsukiko giggles at his flustered reaction and says "No need to be so flustered just because of some skin contact" and she giggles softly. Kenji explains "Yeah it is really just an involuntary reaction" as his heartbeat picks up 'Why is my heart pounding?'
Tsukiko thinks 'Oh my gosh his heart is thumping' "Your heartbeat, are you physically attracted to me Kenji-Kun?" she asks

Kenji then thinks to himself 'Dammit she noticed' and says to her "The truth is I'm physically attracted to all ten of you" as his cheeks flush dark pink and Tsukiko looks up to see his red face and says "The heat from your blush is radiating from you, wow" and Kenji says "Yeah I know" embarrassed and asks "C-can we please end the hug? It's overwhelming" as he sits in the hug

Tsukiko then says "Okay" and asks "but can I get the other girls to come hug you like this Kenji-Kun?" as she ends the hug so Kenji asks bewildered "W- Why would you do that Tsukiko I mean don't you want this moment to- like to yourself?" but Tsukiko says "No that would be unfair to them since they're both our friends and part of the pack" making sense in a weird way.

Kenji replies in the affirmative "Well uhm okay then if you want to then you can, I'd enjoy that too anyway"
Tsukiko then smirkingly says "You sure would" and gives him one final hug before she leaves to get the other girls and then she says "be right back"
Kenji then thinks 'Oh my goodness what was I thinking agreeing to that? Please Earth just swallow me.'

Minutes later the rest of the girls all come into Kenji's room together and Kenji defensively states "Before you say anything, this was Tsukiko's idea and I just agreed" hastily

then first Kireitsune hugs him and exclaims "Gosh she was right you are warm Kenji-Dono!" and gushes about it and then Kireitsune ends the hug and the next girl gets on Kenji's bed,that girl being Tora who shyly says "Okay here goes" and hugs him and then says "Wow Kenji-San, so warm" as she sighs blissfully, it isn't long before the hug is over with.

Tora detaches from the hug and the next girl to get to Kenji is Yukino.

Yukino hugs him and says "Hm your warm skin is a nice contrast to my cool skin" and then Yukino ends the hug, next is Akane who then hugs him and says "Nice and warm, I feel your skin heating up, it's probably redder than my hair". After Akane lets go the next girl in line for a hug is Gina who does not let another second go to waste before she moves"

Gina gets softly onto Kenji's bed and hugs him and then asks "Kenji-Kun why is it you blush such a shiny red?" and then Gina gets out of the embrace pondering her findings while making way for Hyōna who practically jumps into his arms and says "Oh wow Kenji-Kun, your warmth is so addicting" making Kenji blush even more if that's possible at this point.

Hyōna pulls out of the hug and skips back to the other girls in joy and next is Chitayna who hugs him and says "Ooh Kenji-Senpai, Hyōna was right your warmth really is addicting. Chitayna gets out of the hug and off Kenji's bed very happily, next is Shishana. Shishana hugs him and says "I like this Kenji-Kun, you're as warm as my father's mane".

Shishana, feeling as if she was at home in Kenji's arms lets go and next is Jackie who thinks to herself 'Don't be rude to Kenji-Kun' and she hugs him and says "I agree with the other girls, this is nice" and she then reluctantly leaves his embrace, everyone now got a hug since Tsukiko got one earlier so all the girls in the hostel got to feel a shirtless male's body for the first time.

Kenji then says "Well thanks for all the compliments" turning even redder now which seemed to be even more impossible compared to a little bit ago and all the girls say "It's a pleasure".

It is now breakfast time in the dining hall as they all eat while making small talk with Kenji who felt very shy from what happened in his room earlier seeing as there was a lot of physical affection from the ten girls towards Kenji in that part of the morning in his room with him being shirtless and all, not to misunderstand, he is proud of his build but he's still painfully shy"

[Hostel training grounds]

Kenji confident now that it's training now says "Okay all of you may attack at the same time" to which the girls glanced at each other in turn before going on the offensive against Kenji.

First Kenji parries a punch from Jackie, then a strong palm strike from Shishana and Tora each, impressing them that he can match their strength, Gina and Akane try to force Kenji to the ground but he shoves them backwards with brute force causing them to skid to a halt almost smashing into a wall, Hyōna and Yukino attempt to catch Kenji off guard from behind so they can pin him to the ground but he backflips over them and places his palms flat against their backs almost shoving them right into Gina and Akane who catch them before they could cause a collision,Tsukiko tries to pull Kenji into a Sleeper hold but he shakes her off just before she can get her arms all the way around the back of his neck, he Judo throws her onto the grass of the training field which obviously prompts a nice soft landing, Kireitsune tries to pull Kenji's feet from under him but he spins to the side and out of her way causing her to almost fall if Tsukiko didn't catch her and place her softly onto the ground next to her, just as Kenji manages to right himself Chitayna pounces on him catching him off guard and pushing him onto his back with her now on top of him, she stops with her mouth inches away from his throat,  breathing deeply in and out and then starts purring like a housecat, with ragged breaths from all the excitement training gives him and Chitayna's surprise attack Kenji looks up flustered at Chitayna who then promptly gets off of him and helps him up.

Kenji then says surprised "Wow you ten sure gave it your all, my heart is racing,nice surprise attack Chitayna" making the girls glow from the praise, albeit none as much as Chitayna.

Hours later at lunch time they all eat in silence, too exhausted from further training after earlier to speak since they trained so extremely hard considering everything.

Later it is supper time and they chat about the day's training while eating and the rest is small talk.

Now it is hostel bed time and Kenji gets a goodnight hug from all the girls and then everyone goes to their rooms to sleep, with Kenji thinking 'Wow first training with the girls was awesome!' He really is impressed with how well trained the girls are, granted they are anthropomorphics who learn at an accelerated rate compared to humans but still. He falls asleep.