Chapter 14

BTW the Rest of the story willl mainly be zayn point of views. Also I moved the boys to a new house with only 3 bedrooms Larry shared a room so do Ziam of course and nosh!!! The reason for this move so the rvp don't know where t he boys are and so their safe for now!!!!!

Zayn

2 months later

I slammed my phone down on the night stand causing it to shatter..... for the 5th time this month. "Z-z-zayn!!" Princess cried "Hmmm!" I hummed; no response... i turned around expecting him to be looking at me with tear rushing down his face cause he thinks I'm leaving him for good. But when i turned he was sleeping..... Ugh not again!! "HELP!! --his face contorted-- ZAYN NO!!!!!! PLEASE ZAYN SAVE ME!!!!!" He screamed out... "Li babe wake up!!" I shook him. He didnt instead he screamed out "DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!!" For fucks sake... "PRINCESS!!" I yelled... he snapped up and immediately tears started flowing.

"Oh my God!! Zaynie I'm so sorry i didn't mean to wake you... please don't leave ill make them stop. Just please dont leave!! I am truly s--" he rambled.... i kissed him hard pulling away; placing my forehead to his. I looked in to his deep brown eyes that had lost their usually sparkle, and replaced it with dark Clouds of fear. "I promised you; I wouldn't leave and I'm not going to!! Babes I just gotta talk to Lou and Niall!! Princess I am never going to leave or let you get hurt ever again Baby!!! I promise, so please just calm down and trust me!!!"

I Practically begged.... he's been having nightmares every night for the past two months. And I struggle to wake him up from them I do everything; shouting, shaking, slapping, wriggling, bouncing, you name it I've tried it....Yet every time I move even the slightest bit away from him he snaps awake and starts his whole freak out 'Please don't leave' rant.... it's not good for him....

I'm afraid he's going to become fully dependent on me, and that is not good for him or me. I am so unstable, I am a train wreck and the more he leans on me; the more scattered brain I become. It's a problem but princess refuses to even try to get better...

I understand he went through a tramatic experience but if he doesn't try to become independent and normal again he will have tons more, and i won't be walking away with a simple broken neck next time. I still have to finish training myself, also I need to start training Princess, he's going to be 17 next month and that's when his salvation demeanor will become erratic and out of control, plus I still have to explain to his friends why and how all this is happen, also we're still trying to figure out nialls new power, I'm trying my best to hide everyone from the rvp's, they are down hard searching for Princess and I,

I still have to tell Liam that I'm the original that their searching for, as well as trying to get him to bond with me before the rvp take control of im and i have no way of saving him and to top it all off I'm now dealing with bullshit about Perrie supposively coming back. Like the rvp's are really fucked up people.... their messing with me cause the know for sure perrie's is the one weakness i have other than Liam. So it'll tear liam and I apart.

Causing liam to hate me, which will make it easier for the Rvp's to convince him to work with them.... since he's a salvation they'll use him to block my power to use me. But a few fake phone calls and letter, aren't going to make me forget my baby Liam!! Nothing can or will make my feel any differently about princess... Perrie is dead, she is never coming back.... my heart clenched roughly, but I ignored it i have more to worry about.

IK I SAID THE REST OF THE BOOK WILL MOSTLY BE ZAYN P.O.V BUT SEE LOUIS IS GOIMG TO TELL US ABOUT PERRIE AND WHY SHE IS SO IMPORTANT!