My Pen Pal From Canary Islands, Spain

Aneira Reid has been emailing to her pen pal since middle school, 11 years old through out high school and college keeping in touch over 16 years, but sadly the email stop since Ameira has been in a relationship for 9 years. Aneira does missed writing to her pen pal dearly and her relationship to her boyfriend wasn't good, her love for her boyfriend went down hill.

For 9 years her boyfriend went on a trip with his guys friends, all of sudden her boyfriend ghosted her, no call, no text, no say word that it was over between them. Aneira was heartbroken even though they're relationship went down hill, she wanted to called things off. She picked her boyfriend now ex's things and taken back to his parents house. Told them the truth about they're relationship wasn't working out and ghosted her.

Now it's 4 months, Aneira forcing on herself, and decide to email her pen pal from Canary Islands, Spain hoping her pen pal email is still the same. Aneira still a photo of her pen pal on her laptop, and she never forgot about him. Maybe she'll go to Canary Islands, Spain not just because of her Pen Pal but wanted to find herself.

What happened if she came cross of her pen pal who is the person that she truly wanted to be with?