-4-

I walked onto the dance floor and placed my bag down, "Good morning Lady Gwen!" .. She walked in prepared with a few things.Those 'things' consisted of..
-a ruler
-a sharpie
-a measuring tape
-XSS leotard
She looked me dead in the eye and told me to stand straight with my arms spread out like a bird.so i did it,thats when she smacked my waist "you fat pig." ... "I told you not to eat!" . "i-im sorry.." she then began to circle around me saying how I'm fat,Thats when Jose and alejandro came in.Great,just great!While I'm being lectured about how fat i am two boys my age walk in laughing!jeez..they don't have manners ."Heather i want you to be fit in this leo by the end of the week,But don't lose your curves in the rear and by the top.There tho only attractive thing about you." .You see she showed me a xxs Leo,Im an extra small.So loosing that weights in a week would be impossible!Next thing i know is she is putting me on a diet.After hours of being fat-shamed i left.God how i hated that place,my true passion is makeup,I love it.But,I can never pursue that with lady gwen alive.God she such a buzzkill....

AUTHORS NOTE
sorry its short I'm working on a presentation/video for school.