meerkat and sahara

tribe: sandwinggender: malepronouns: he/theyage: 8personality: kind, carefree, laidback, confident, strong, brave, intelligent, blunt, dense, self-deprecating, sarcastic, excitable, lazy, aloofsexuality: gayabilities: blue fire, tail barb, can go ...

tribe: sandwing
gender: male
pronouns: he/they
age: 8
personality: kind, carefree, laidback, confident, strong, brave, intelligent, blunt, dense, self-deprecating, sarcastic, excitable, lazy, aloof
sexuality: gay
abilities: blue fire, tail barb, can go days without water, heat resistance
bio: meerkat is a sandwing prince living in darkstalker's time, and he was actually good friends with darkstalker before he went crazy. he is carefree and laidback, and is well liked among the sandwings. he has a bodyguard who happens to be his boyfriend, and his name is sahara. sahara is by meerkat's side all the time, even when sleeping. the two have a very close bond, though they have to keep their relationship secret, as in the time period that he lives in lgbtq+ relationships are not quite accepted yet. he hopes that the public will change its mind however, and will probably hope that for the rest of his life.

tribe: sandwinggender: malepronouns: he/himage: 9personality: careful, serious, calm, confident, easily flustered, cynical, critical, judgmental sexuality: gayabilities: heat resistance, fire, tail barb, can go days without water bio: sahara, or r...

tribe: sandwing
gender: male
pronouns: he/him
age: 9
personality: careful, serious, calm, confident, easily flustered, cynical, critical, judgmental
sexuality: gay
abilities: heat resistance, fire, tail barb, can go days without water
bio: sahara, or rather, general sahara, is prince meerkat's bodyguard. that is what the royal family and the public knows. what they don't know, however, is that he is also meerkat's boyfriend. he does his job well, and keeps his relationship intact and secret. he loves meerkat with all his heart, and wishes to be together forever. though they cannot have dragonets of their own due to them both being amab/amah (assigned male at birth/hatching), the two wish to adopt dragonets in need of homes. if he had to choose, he'd want a daughter instead of a son, so that one day she could possibly inherit the throne.