Best Doctor for Early Discharge Treatment Dr. Vinod Raina

Premature ejaculation Treatment in Delhi is a common sexual issue that can be treated. Treatment options may vary depending on the underlying causes and severity of the problem. Here are some approaches to help you manage and potentially cure premature ejaculation:

Behavioral Techniques:

Start-Stop Technique: During sexual activity, stop when you feel you're getting close to ejaculation. Wait until the urge to ejaculate subsides, and then continue. Repeat this process to increase your control over ejaculation

Squeeze Technique: When you feel you're about to ejaculate, have your partner squeeze the base of your penis for about 30 seconds. This can delay ejaculation and help you regain control.

Kegel exercises can help you improve your ejaculatory control by strengthening your pelvic floor muscles.

Psychological Therapy:

Counseling or therapy with a qualified sex therapist can help address any underlying psychological issues or performance anxiety that may be contributing to premature ejaculation.

Medications:

Topical Anesthetics: Over-the-counter or prescription creams, gels, or sprays can help desensitize the penis and delay ejaculation. Be sure to follow your doctor's advice when using these products.

Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs): Some antidepressant medications, such as sertraline, paroxetine, or fluoxetine, can be prescribed off-label to help delay ejaculation. These drugs may have side effects and should be taken under the supervision of a healthcare provider.

Sexual Techniques:

Experiment with different sexual positions and techniques to see which ones allow you better control over your arousal.

Lifestyle Changes:

Reducing anxiety and stress can help improve sexual performance. Relaxation practices such as meditation, deep breathing exercises, or yoga should be practiced.

Maintaining a healthy lifestyle by eating a balanced diet, exercising regularly, and getting enough sleep can improve overall sexual health.

Communication:

Open communication with your partner is essential. Discuss your concerns, needs, and preferences to reduce anxiety and performance pressure.

Delay Sprays or Condoms:

There are condoms and sprays specifically designed to help delay ejaculation. These may provide a temporary solution.

Professional Help:

If premature ejaculation is causing significant distress and isn't improving with self-help methods, consider consulting a urologist or a sexual health specialist.

Remember that the effectiveness of these treatments can vary from person to person, and it may take some trial and error to find the right approach for you. A proper diagnosis and personalized treatment plan require the consultation of a healthcare specialist. Premature ejaculation is a common issue, and many men find success in managing or overcoming it with the right approach and support.

For More Info : https://www.sexologistdoctors.com/premature-ejaculation/

Dr Raina's Safe Hands Clinic

Dr Vinod Raina Best Sexologist in Delhi

Contact Us-7687878787, 9871605858

Address: - Saket E-34, Ekta Apartments near Malviya Nagar

Metro Station Gate No-4 New Delhi-110017