Ropey Vibrations

I walk into your room with you leading me by my hand, you place me on the end of your bed and tie a piece of fabric round my eyes like a blindfold. 'I have a surprise for you', you say, 'don't look yet'.

Whilst I'm blindfolded, I hear you shuffling about, eventually you say 'I want to try something different tonight. Take it off' I do as you say and I see you stood there in a corset with leggings and rope in your hand...

As I sit there in awe, you leap on me, sticking your tongue down my throat before I can react, I gasp then kiss you back. I grab the rope from the floor and tie it to your arms and legs, before tying you to the bed posts, legs wide apart, laying there helpless.

I stand over you, and pull your top down to expose your breasts, then I bite your nipples before moving my head away and slapping your breasts hard until they turn red.

I now move slightly down and pull the material over your pussy to the side before I shove three fingers in and fuck it hard making you scream and wet.

I take my fingers out of your pussy and shove them into your mouth, my other hand round your neck, choking you. You splutter and say that you want more..

I grab your vibrator off the side and turning it up to max, run it over your nipples, making them rock hard. Then I put my head down by your pussy and pull it apart whilst sticking my face in it.

You moan a little but say you want more, I move my head away and slap your pussy with my hand, before getting the vibrator and setting it on your clit.

Your back arches as you try to withstand the pain, but then I stick my fingers into your pussy and fuck it fast and hard. I can hear a wet noise coming from the inside of your pussy.

You bite your lip in a further effort to cope with the immense pain, but you can't take any more and let out a constant squeal. You try and move your hands towards your pussy but they are still bound tight.

As you shift in your ropes, your body starts shaking uncontrollably until you just stop and scream as a stream of liquid ejects itself from your vagina all over me.

I open your pussy up wide and clamp it open to reveal your soaking pussy and proceed to slap it, getting harder each time as your body jerks around. You keep screaming, telling me to stop it, but you're screaming so much I can't hear you.

I now grab a dildo, put it on vibrate and leave it inside your clamped open pussy as I grab the blindfold off of the floor. I move to you to tie it round your head, you try to move your head away from it. Though I grab you and keep it still and tie it tight, before gagging you with a ball.

I head to the kitchen and return with some ice, which I begin rubbing over your nipples, the sudden coldness courses through your skin as it turns them hard. You attempt to moan although the gag prevents you from doing so.

Your breathing gets shorter and harder as you try to cope with the vibrator that is deep inside your pussy. I then reach under the bed and grab something. When I come back up, I grab your boob and pull it towards me as you feel the cold metal clamping around your nipple.

I then take the other clamp and put it round your other nipple as you jerk in pain. I reach down below the bed and pull out another set of clamps, this time I clamp your pussy open, then link the two chains to stretch it even further.

You moan in agony and writhe around on the bed as I, with my dick hard stand over you and insert it into your pussy and fuck you hard, making the bed hit against the wall.

I fuck you faster, the wetness of your pussy encasing my dick, as I I'm leaning over, fucking, I rip your blindfold off and throw it away to reveal your eyes trying to scream.

You look up to the ceiling and tears start rolling down your face, taking your mascara with it. I can hear you breathing deeply, begging me to remove the ball gag so you can scream. But I refuse.

I pull my dick out of your pussy and hit it on your clit, making you breath even deeper, then before you know it, I stick two fingers deep inside you and finger you hard. You roll your eyes back as you hear your wet juices sloshing around but before you know it you squirt all over the bed again.

I walk away, knowing that my job for now is done and I leave you tied up on the bed  with the vibrator on your clit for when I return.