♡ Chapter- 27 ♡

--------------------------His is not a man who thinks about someone else's comfort but when it comes to her comfort it's his first priority ----------------------

His is not a man who thinks
about someone else's comfort
but when it comes to her comfort
it's his first priority
----------------------

FERICA SHEKHAWAT
EKANSH RATHORE

Now they both were sitting in the backseat of Ekansh's car with Ferica on his lap with her head resting on his his chest and him caressing her hairs lovingly. " Ansh is it ok to come with you without explaining anything to papa , he will scold mom very much when she will tell him that she scolded me."

She questioned him with a pout on her face. He sighed and said kissing her forehead " No need to be worried about Mrs. Shekhawat being scolded by your dad ok , she deserves his scolding for yelling at my precious so mercilessly and making you feel useless."

" But still she is my mom Ansh , I love her so much and she also loves me too so much and also these is the first time she scolded me to these extent. Also her point was valid for scolding me, I have broken many things and troubled everyone very much in past 2 days."

She said playing with his shirt buttons making him sigh loudly. He holded her chin softly making her face come close to him. He adored her face for sometime and then said coldly caressed her cheeks lovingly.

" No need to be worried about her too much precious just relax . I know you love her so much but in my opinion if she loves you that much and specifically as your own mom she shouldn't have said all those things to you even if she was frustrated knowing your delicate condition , understand precious."

She nodded her head and tried to speak " But Ansh i.."
He cutted her off by placing his finger on her lips making her flinch but she relaxed afterwards. " Now I need you to stop talking about these topic alright precious, is that crystal clear to you doll."

She nodded her head and she again leaned on his chest making him pat her head mumbling " That's like my good girl." Her cheeks took a shade of red hearing him but decided to control her emotions and decided to relax by closing her eyes snuggling more into him arms.

When they both reached at Ekansh's private mansion he got out of the car holding her who was sleeping in his embrace making her whine a little and snuggled more into him making him chuckle at her adorable antics.

He started walking inside his mansion as all the guards bowed at him making him nod his at them and taking all of them in shock. The man who always ignored everyone wherever they bowed in front of him was now nodding his head at them and they all knew they could see changes in their boss's behavior cause of their mam only.