𝟎𝟎 - ❝𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

.

.

❝𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆❞
𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑚𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝑦𝑢𝘵𝑎 𝑐𝘰𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑎𝘵𝑖𝘰𝑛

.

.

•°. *࿐🌹 •°. *࿐

 *࿐

•°. *࿐🌹  •°. *࿐

.

.

❝𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘦.❞

.

.

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵.

"MELTING"

a.k.a,
the Yuta smut series that no one asked for, lol.

.

.

Hello, my lovelies. It's been quite a while, hasn't it?

I hope you all haven't forgotten about me.

Tonight, I welcome you all to the mental regurge that quite literally is this book. This is precisely the begrudging result of months of procrastination and near insanity.

Originally, I had this idea for a story where Yuta was this extremely charming and affectionate younger man who, by the hands of his all-too-trusting family and natural charisma, ended up seducing his mother's childhood best friend (you), at a holiday gathering after learning of your husband's wandering eye and overall estrangement from you after you suffered a miscarriage.

The plan was to write a very simple and emotional one-shot featuring a particularly vulnerable and sexually-deprived (Y/N) featuring a very gentle and reassuring, albeit a little predatory, Yuta, but somehow, after months of screwing around with that idea, it branched out something much more.

More meaning a ton of other stories along that line, all including many different versions of every character and situation, each of them ultimately leading to the same sort of messy, emotional, and pent-up sex that I fiend for daily.

And months later, after trying my hardest to ignore the simmering urge to finish at least one of them and publish it, I ended up deciding to, quite impulsively, create a new book and dump them all here.

This will be a stand-alone and has no connection to any of the other stories I've published thus far.

Per usual, I won't hold back in any of my descriptions, so if you are turned off by drama, raunchy smut, and semi-romantic gestures, I suggest clicking off now.

And please do not worry. I am well aware of the many other projects I have yet to tackle, but I simply cannot move on until I'm freed from the intellectual Judas that is these drafts.

I hope to see you all soon. :)

.

.

•°. *࿐🌹 •°. *࿐

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟎𝟎 - ❝𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

-OISHIIYUTA