Ø/\/€

Just to be clear, the Bunny Man is not my character. He's Hydra23's and this story is also for her one contest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron, the top scientist in the laboratory, got on the serial killer, Kitty Kat's, bad side.

Kitty Kat hated Aaron with a passion. However, for the people Kitty Kat hated this much, he didn't kill them right away. He liked to drive them crazy and have them kill themselves if possible.

On the day Kitty Kat decided to start his long process of making the guy go crazy, Aaron went home, showered, sat down at his fireplace, and started reading his book.

This was a good opportunity for Kitty Kat. He got a bucket of water a poured it down the chimney. Then mare spooky noises through it. This creeped Aaron a lot. His only source of heat was the fire in his fireplace. The noises from his now dark fireplace didn't help. It was cold and dark in his house.

Hoping to just push everything aside, Aaron went to bed. There, it only got worse.

Kitty Kat stood at his window with a huge grin, tapping and scratching it with his long, sharp nails. When Aaron glanced at his window he used every part of his being to try and not scream. Kitty Kat ran off at a speed only some animals could reach.

Aaron had heard of sightings of the Kitty Kat man. He's even seen people who got the aftermath of see the serial killer. He had been roaming the streets for almost 20 years now. Every single person who has reported seeing him was killed within the time if a few days.

Aaron didn't plan on dying soon so he decided that he would keep this to himself.

-a few days later-

It had been a few days and Aaron kept on seeing the deformed man in the black cat mask. He still didn't tell anyone in fear his death would come sooner than he planned. But Kitty Kat's plan was working perfectly. Aaron didn't know it but he was slowly loosing his humanity.

He was going insane.