-2-

"HEATHER WAKE THE F-CK UP,YOUR LATE GODDAMMIT!!!" I woke up to my   "Mom" screaming,"Coming.!" I replied in a scratchy faint voice.I slugged out of bed and a rich rush  of cold air hit me,I then walked to my bathroom room and splashed cold water on my face to wake up.I looked at the time "shit..lady Gwen will kill me.." I muttered under my breath.I rushed to my closet and threw on a red leotard that completed my shape,then put my hair in a bun grabbed water and got into the car.

"What the f-ck took you so long?damnit Heather!!..." my mom yelled at me the whole way..nothing I wasn't use to though.  "I'm sorry mother.." I repeat multiple times after she accuses me of things that didn't happen.I wasn't told I had dance,my mother said I could have a day off for  "rest".can't believe her,no I can't believe I fell for it.I sag there feeling sorry for myself and what was gonna happen to me.....

My mother dropped me off "GO FUCK YOURSELF HEATHER!",I looked back then I looked up.Alejandro..I could tell he was laughing.I took a deep breath,don't cry heather don't cry. I walked in "hello sweetheart who are you going to today?" The sweet old receptionist said "lady Gwen." I said in a low faint voice, "oh dear.." she got up and hugged me "good luck darling..".she was mad. "Thanks..!" I forced a smile and walked into the studio.
I looked up and my eyes widened,she was talking to sir burromeurto.Why would she talk to him? All of a sudden lady Gwen ruined my thought process and yelled "HEATHER YOUR LATE" .. "I'm sorry." "No,you know what's gonna happen.and-in front  of a business partner?what.a.shame.".I placed my bag down and walked up.I then put it my wrists, "I'm sorry.." "Too late".She took out a ruler and slapped them till they bled.Well until she could actually see the blood ,I've grown thick skin so this doesn't bother me as much as it used to.The man she was talking to just looked at her in shock as his boy Alejandro walked in.I squeezed my eyes shut as she hit me one last time,though I don't get to hurt from this punishment it burned...?why did it feel like she had sliced my arm open only to see a slit in my skin..she was using a knife.Alejandro was standing at the door when this happened "don't cry Heather don't cry.."."go clean yourself up,we have work to do." I walked into the small bathroom and began washing my wound..."shit that hurts"..I then started to wrap it.I looked At myself in the mirror fixed my hair and told myself "you can do this heather,you can't show them your worth."

"FIRST POSITON!" She yelled out I didn't even get to stretch..fuckkk
I got in position and just prayed it was perfect.. " STRAIGHTEN YOUR KNEES"..she then hit me,she hit me Hard..that's basically how the rest of it went,I would mess up and I would pay for it.

When I left I found out the burrmeutos were just watching for the day.It was something called "pineapple week".That's when teachers and their students absorve other rooms and how they work.Alejandro's just had to choose lady Gwen.So not only am I sore,Alejandro was watching.I bet he is laughing to himself right now.whatever,like I care.I checked my phone to see I had to walk home.great just great,I didn't have money for a cab so I did what it said and walked.I know she isn't busy,she never is.Usually she just wants to suck face with a hot neighbor.Whatever.

AUTHORS NOTE:D
Ok so this part took awhile to write,I do enjoy the final draft of it though:)
Next part will be heathers walk home(she makes an interaction with Alejandro EEEEEK!!!!) this next part will also be a small part of them falling for each-other!!!!!It should be out soon love ya xxx