REACTING TO DMS !

IMAGINE NAME: Reacting to dms (in this imagine u are sisters w the sturniolo triplets)
WARNINGS: Funny, concerned, silent flirting
MOOD: Happy, worried
AGE: 15
Enjoy !

"WHAT IS UP YOUTUBE, it's the Sturniolo Triplets, including two very special guests." Nick said, smirking at the camera at the end of his sentence. As of right now, Mason Thames and Y/n Sturniolo, were currently in the very back hiding, about to show off their grand entrance to the video. Mason has never been in one of the Sturniolo Triplets videos, so it was his first time; and it was Y/n's third time being in a video. One thing you should know about the two, is that Mason and Y/n are dating. They've been together for five months, but haven't announced it to the public. They want to keep it a secret, and that's what they're gonna do for a little bit longer. Though, none of Masons fans nor Y/n's fans know that they are even friends. They don't even think that they've had an encounter either, so in this video, they were finally about to tell their fans that they've been 'friends' for quite some time.

"Drum roll pleaseeeeeeee!" Chris said, drumming the center compartment in the van. Y/n first poked her head out from behind the seats, and slowly pulled herself over to where Nick was sitting. Y/n was wearing a red sweater with a short beige cargo skirt and doc martens. Because she was wearing a skirt, she tried her best to not 'flash' anyone as she made her way to the middle row. Luckily for her, she didn't flash anyone, but she was now out of breath. "Hey guys." Y/n said, panting. Nick laughed at his little sister, and scooted closer to the right window as Y/n scooted in the middle seat. Mason climbed through carefully and tried not to hit anyone's head with his feet. Finally, he made in into the middle row, and sat closest to the window on the right. "Please welcome, Y/n Sturniolo, our little sister, and Mason Thames, our little sister's best friend!" Matt exclaimed, and started to applaud them.

"This is Masons first ever video with us, so y'all better be nice." Nick warned. "Alright! So we're gonna be reacting to DM's we've got from like our fans and stuff." Nick said, nodding. "Y/n, Mason, I'm sure you two have very funny DM's. Care to share some of them?" Chris asked in a British accent. "Yeah, sure." Mason laughed as he pulled out his phone. "Okay, first I have this one that says, 'what is your middle name? Tell me now or else I call the fbi. Thank you and please.' I just left them on seen because the hell?" Mason laughed, Chris started cackling, 'THE FBI?" Chris yelled, giggling in between his words. "Chris, it's not that funny." Y/n said with a straight face. Matt and Nick looked at Chris like he was insane. "Okay, one of my DM's say, 'Hey Matt, I really like your YouTube videos, and I hope that some day we'll meet and get married.'" Matt said, as he looked scared. Mason and Y/n's mouths parted, and Y/n leaned slightly more into Mason, not realizing it. "What the hell?" Chris choked out, laughing awkwardly. "That's crazy." Nick spoke up.

"This girl said: 'hey Nick, it was lovely meeting you in my dream. I hope to see you again, love you!'" Nick said, and he immediately started wheezing. Y/n broke out laughing. The whole van was filled with laughter. "WAIT, WAIT— should I read this one?" Matt asks the group, showing his phone to them. "Absolutely not. That's terrifying." Y/n said, looking at the message with wide eyes. "No, don't read that one out loud." Nick nodded his head no, and Mason and Chris just stayed silent. Chris picked up his Pepsi, taking a sip out of it. "DUDE THATS MINE!" Nick yelled. "No it's not bruh?" Chris snickered. "Yes it is! It was right there.." Nick yelled, but Y/n and Mason tuned out the rest of the argument.

Y/n looked up at mason, yawning. "You tired?" Mason asked the girl. "Yup." Y/n nodded. The camera couldn't quite pick up on what the two's conversation was, because Chris and Nick were fighting like monkeys, as Matt just watched the whole scene go down. "I'm also freezing." Y/n shivered, and Mason put his hand on her thigh. "I can't wrap my arm around you, or else people would think we're dating." Mason whispered in Y/n's ear. Masons hand rubbed Y/n's thigh up and down, softly and gently. Butterflies erupted in Y/n's stomach. She couldn't want to get home and cuddle and kiss her boyfriend. Mason and Y/n continued whispering to each other, until Chris screamed, making their heads spin toward the noise. "UUUUGHHHHH! FINE! Take my drink back." Chris screamed. Annoyed, Chris handed Nick his Pepsi, just so the argument would be over.

"Okay, next dm, please." Matt spoke up, sound slightly annoyed. "Y/n, read one of yours." Matt demanded. Y/n nodded and pulled out her phone, searching for a dm. Mason looked over her shoulder, watching her scroll through her dms. Masons eyes landed on one that was disgusting, "Ew, what the?" Mason pointed at it. Y/n's heart drops. "What is it?" Nick asked, looking over Y/n's shoulder now too. "Nothing." Y/n muttered, quickly scrolling past the dm and finding some other one. "Whoever sent that dm to her is absolutely disgusting." Mason said, looking up from Y/n's phone. "What was it?" Chris asked, raising an eyebrow. "Nothing." Y/n mumbled, clearly getting uncomfortable. Mason took notice of this, and he squeezed her thigh gently, trying to make her calm down. "Okay, I found one." Y/n said, changing the topic. "'Hey hoe, Chris is mine. Not yours. The next time I see you, it's on sight bitch. Be ready.'" Y/n said in a high pitched voice, mocking the girl who sent it.

Chris started wheezing, hitting the car as he laughed. Mason started laughing as well, while Matt and Nick looked at Y/n with confusion and concern on their faces. Y/n was giggling, as she watched her brothers. "That is actually wild." Nick said, his mouth opened with shock. "Okay, I have another dm I wanna read." Nick said, getting ready to announce it to everyone in the car. "Wait, Y/n can you grab the charger that's in the back seat please?" Matt asked his little sister politely. "Yeah sure." Y/n nodded. She slowly threw herself over the middle row seats, searching for the charger. Mason watched her as she did so, while Nick read the dm out loud. Mason noticed Y/n's skirt riding up as she looked for the charger, so he respectfully pulled it down more, and covered her with his head. Matt watched the two carefully. "I got it!" Y/n said, her voice muffled and deep since her stomach was pressed up against the middle row seats. (I really hope that makes sense☠️)

Y/n got situated back in her seat, panting again. She handed Matt the charger and Mason placed his hand on her thigh again, making Y/n's cheeks go crimson.

~ Time Skip ~

A FEW MORE DMS later, and Nick started talking about one of his craziest dms he's got. Matt patiently waited for Nick to finish talking, so he could ask Chris a question. "What's your craziest dm, Chris?" Matt asked. Chris just shook his head no, and Matt stared at him with a blank stare. "Alright, well, Mason, what's your craziest dm?" Nick asked the boy, trying to break the awkward silence. "Uhm, it was like, some type of death threat." Mason shrugged. The whole vans jaws dropped. They looked shocked. "Dude, what could you have possibly done so wrong at a fifteen year old?" Matt asked, in disbelief. Mason shrugged, not really bothered by it since he knows that he's safe, and it's just a stupid twelve year old. "How come you've never told me this?" Y/n asked, looking up at Mason with her eyebrows furrowed. "I didn't want to make you worry!" Mason said, his voice rising slightly as he didn't want anyone's concern.

"Okay.. well what's your craziest dm, Y/n/n?" Matt asked, a small smile formed on his lips. Y/n stared at him with wide eyes. "No." Y/n said, almost immediately. "What do you mean?" Nick asked, chuckling. "I mean no. Nope, nuh uh, nah." Y/n said, very quickly. Mason looked at his girlfriend with concern. "Just tell us. We can cut this out of the video, Y/n/n." Chris said, nudging her knee with his hand. Y/n just stared at them. "I don't think I can. Anyways! Matt, read another dm!" Y/n exclaimed, trying to change the subject. Mason looked at Y/n, examining her, with a confused look on his face. The triplet brushed it off and continued reading dms.

Finally, the video ended and they were on the road back to their house. "So, Y/n, you gonna tell me what the dm was?" Matt asked, his protective mode suddenly showing. Y/n ignored him and kept scrolling through Instagram. Y/n's head was lying on Masons shoulder, and one hand was holding his in between his legs, while Masons other hand was rubbing Y/n's thigh and Y/n held her phone. Matt sighed and just gave up, and turned on some music. Y/n eyes started feeling droopy, so she turned off her phone and closed her eyelids, falling into a deep slumber on Masons shoulder. "Y'all she's asleep." Mason whispered with a grin. "You guys are too cute, it actually hurts." Nick frowned, and Chris just smiled at them, taking a quick picture of the two and posting it on his Snapchat private story, captioning it with: "couple goals🤞🤞"

~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~

yo bro I kinda hate this tbh
anywhore hopefully y'all enjoyed!☺️☺️

Words: 1699
Sunday, October 29th, 2023