Don't Leave Me

Requested by:

??

Triggers:

None

Type:

Fluff, Angst

Spoilers:

None

I swear I got a request for a part two of This Feeling but I can't find the request anywhere. I think it was either requested by ObanaiIguro11 or Muislilslut. Regardless, here's a part two xD

A boy with black to teal hair laid sleeping peacefully in his futon. His soft snores are the only sound filling the room. Quietly, the door to his room slid open as a girl with (h/c) silently crept into his room. She approached the boy's sleeping form, a small mischievous smile forming on her face.

"Good morning Mui!" (Y/n) tackled Muichiro, making him roll off his futon and hit his back against the wall.

Muichiro let out a low groan of pain, slowly opening his eyes to see his girlfriend's enchanting smile. Muichiro let out an angry huff as a small pout began to form on his face, making the girl giggle.

"Sorry Mui, but you wouldn't have gotten up otherwise," she teased, leaning down and placing a quick peck against his lips.

"I would've gotten up," Muichiro mumbled back, slightly grumpy at being violently woken up.

"Yeah, okay," (Y/n) replied, lightly rolling her eyes, "You're like impossible to wake up."

As the (h/c) haired girl began to stand, Muichiro quickly latched onto her waist before pulling her down to the floor with him, making her let out a startled yelp. Muichiro instantly nuzzled into her chest as he wrapped his arms around her frame, sighing in content.

"This is what you do every morning I try to wake you," (Y/n) huffed.

The black to teal haired boy said nothing as he began drifting off to sleep once more, slightly irritating his girlfriend.

"Nope, not today. C'mon, get up," (Y/n) tried to pull away from Muichiro, but he merely held on tighter, preventing the girl from moving.

A sigh fell from (Y/n)'s lips as she stared down at Muichiro. The girl reached over and plugged the boy's nose. After a few seconds he tried to swat her hand away, but she refused to let go. Muichiro let out a small whine as he pulled away, trying to release the girl's hold on his nose.

(Y/n) quickly pulled away from Muichiro, jumping up and racing towards the door, "Sorry Mui, but if you want more cuddles you gotta get out of bed~"

Muichiro groaned as he rolled over and rested his arm over his eyes, still wanting to sleep. With a heavy sigh Muichiro gets up and makes his way into the kitchen. Once he enters the kitchen he sees the (h/c) haired girl busying herself with the dishes.

Muichiro walks up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he rests his chin on her shoulder. The (h/c) haired girl hummed in content as she kept washing the dishes. Then, Ginko flew into the room.

"Caw! Joint mission! Caw! Joint mission! You are to head south and slay the demon hiding out in a village! Caw!"

__________________

(Y/n) hummed a soft tune to herself as she walked hand in hand with Muichiro. The girl gently stroked the back of Muichiro's hand as the boy stared up absentmindedly at the clouds. The village wasn't far, just an hour walk tops. It wasn't long before the two made it, (Y/n) gasping at the sight before her.