Simple Life

Requested by:

No one

Triggers:

None

Type:

Fluff, Modern AU

Spoilers:

None

Short but sweet One-Shot for my favorite snake boy <3

A little girl with black hair and (e/c) orbs burst into her parents room, climbing up onto their bed before tackling her sleeping parents.

"Wakey, wakey!" Her high pitched voice squeals in excitement.

(Y/n) and Obanai both groan as they roll away from each other, providing an opening for the eager girl to slip in and snuggle up to her mother.

"Good morning, (Daughter's name)," (Y/n) greeted in a groggy voice, holding her precious child close to her chest.

"Good morning mommy!" She giggled, placing a sloppy kiss onto her mothers cheek, "Good morning daddy!" She turned around and placed a sloppy kiss upon Obanai's cheek.

"Good morning," Obanai greeted back, placing a gentle kiss against the girls forehead, making her giggle.

Kaburamaru slithered up the side of the bed and made his way towards (Daughter's name), placing himself happily upon the small girl's shoulders. Obanai and (Y/n) sit up, sleepily rubbing their eyes.

"I'm hungry!" The small girl stated, clinging onto to Obanai's arm as she gave him a pair of pouty eyes.

"Let's go make some breakfast then," He replied in a soft voice, scooping the young girl up into his arms.

A squeal of excitement escaped her lips as she nuzzled against Obanai. The (h/c) haired woman could only chuckle as she watched her husband and child make their way out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen.

Soon, (Y/n) pulls herself out of bed and makes her way out into the kitchen, finding (Daughter's name) sitting eagerly on the counter as Obanai gathered all the ingredients. With a soft smile on her face (Y/n) approached her husband, placing a loving kiss upon his lips.

"Eeww!" (Daughter's name) squealed, covering her eyes.

"I love you," Obanai whispered against (Y/n)'s lips before giving her another kiss.

"I love you too," she replied softly before pulling away.

Obanai turns around and begins making pancakes with (Daughter's name) "help." (Y/n) giggled softly to herself as the raven haired girl plopped some flour on Obanai's face, covering his right cheek in flour. The (h/c) haired girl secretly pulled out her phone and began recording the interaction between her lover and child.

(Daughter's name) squealed in excitement as she engaged in a mini food fight with Obanai, the male playing along with his daughter's game. (Daughter's name) leaped off the counter and onto Obanai's chest, making him playfully drop down to the ground.

"I win!" The small girl squealed, making a soft smile form upon the male's lips.

With a sly smile (Y/n) stopped the recording before opening up the group chat and sending the adorable video to everyone.

The gang

(Y/n)

*attachment one video*

He's not nearly as tough as he portrays himself to be

Rengoku

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT

Tengen

How unflashy. He needs some more flamboyance with his kid

Kanae

Sanemi acts the same way

Mitsuri

Kay~ Iguro-san is so sweet playing with (Daughter's name)!

Obanai pulls out his phone and shoots a harsh glare towards his wife. The (h/c) haired woman merely giggled and blew her grumpy lover a kiss. Obanai grumbled something under his breath as he turned away, hiding the small smile forming on his face. 

524 words <3