The start

y/n: Has been in the mafia for 2 years still a newbie yet the most powerful. She is very close with the boss the boss is 25 young hot rich y/n is 22 she is the lead assassin in her unit. She is about to be assigned her first big job.

Henchman1: y/n the boss wants to see you.

y/n oh r-r-r eally its ok keep calm she thinks to herself.

They walk for six minutes.

Henchman1: This is where I leave you.

y/n: You're not coming with me.

The Hench man walks away coldly leaving her standing in the hall/ The hench man turns back and says no need to worry he showed an ounce of kindness, which is very hard to find in the mafia.

y/n: Thank you have a nice day.

The henchman's faces goes stiff he walks away y/n watches him leave then looks at the boss door. I can do this she repeats to herself before entering the room, she grabs the handle colder then ice she walks in and bows good morning boss.

Boss: Good morning, he says coldly here y/n he leans forwarded over the desk and plops a pile of papers on the desk.

y/n: What is it you need boss how may I help you.

Boss: As you know our rivel clan the yakuza in Japan is hosting a ball. It seems we are invited, he says coldly a bit surprised they're going to try something. So were going to send one of us undercover and hear what's going on and finding out the secrets.

y/n: Oh, I understand.

Boss: So, the ball is in 1 week until then you are going to be training nonstop for this.

Y/n: Yes sir.

Boss: you're not going to fail me are you because you don't want to test my patience, he says pissed off in y/ns ear.