Chapter 1

I always know what I wanted to do in life. I wanted to join the military, become a spy, and have a family. I was born in a orphanage where I had to navigate for myself for most of my life. I spent most of my time reading mangas, my favorite being Naruto and One Piece. I could relate so much to the side character Itachi. I always felt in a way pity, and felt as he deserved more than what he recieved. If I was there I would make sure that he wouldn't have to be the one to come to those descision he made in the manga. I always believed in my beliefs that I had, my convictions were strong, and nothing or no one could make me question them. Until, I joined the military and went to WAR. My morals, humanity, and convictions were tested. During, the war I met some incredible friends/comrades, we were elite of the elite. Being alone for most of my childhood my attachment to them was deep. However, I lost all of them, one by one. The first one being Leroy, then Pheniox, Raven, Xavier, Zeno, Kim, lastly Ray. The wounds in my heart were deep, and I was tired. After losing them nothing was the same. There were endless questions in my mind regarding the war. What was the point? What are we even fighting for? Why did it have to come to this? Why them, and not me? Why am I still alive? The last thing I remember from my life is going with a new platoon to do an operation that would possibly end the war. WE all went in, thinking,"This is it, this is our chance in winning the war, and finally get our redemption for the comrades we lost."

It was a successful mission at the cost of our lives. But it was something that we had talked about. We didn't want the younger generation forced to join a war that wasn't even theirs to being with. It was saddening to think being only 26 years old, I was still young myself, so were some of the comareds I was serving with. We were fine with dying, we felt as we were always in the middle, a chess piece being moved around by the players. We were cattles waiting to be slaugtherd by the enemies. Going into the war, we were unprepared for the horrors that we would be seeing. We could only rely on the brotherhood, and sisterhood that we formed during our battles. Our little make shift family that we made during our time in a battler torn western country. I joined the war because I didn't want the younger people be forced into this. I was doing it for me, and I was doing this for the orphans that would have no options but to join. Being an orphan, I knew that I need to find way to sustain myself once I was 18. I knew that I didn't have many options, so when a recruiter went to my middle school, I knew that was my way out.

I always felt out of touched from the world maybe it was because I was alone for most of my childhood, I honestly can't recall anymore. Fighting in war changed my perpective in life. It made me recall a quote I once saw in the internet. It said, "I hate war as only a solider who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity," by Einshhower. For some reason I often find myself thinking about this quote. Did people not realize what it meant to be in war, to fight in one? War is not kind, only the strong survive, and the weak are eaten alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I always thought when I died then that would be the end of it. I was never religious, and reincarnation was definitely not something I ever though about. But I guess luck for some goddam reason was always on my side.

I am still not able to open my eyes, but I could hear the chaos around. "IMMIDEIALTY take her,and clean her," I hear someone say.

"The mom is loosing consciousness."

"KIRA you need to stay awake , you have a baby that is depending on you, and she would have no one if you...."

"KIRAAAAAAAAA, You have a beautiful daughter, you need to stay awake."

Suddenly theirs a soft voice that drowns out  the chaos in the room, and the room is suddenly deathly silent.

"My daughter will be fine, she is my little warrior, my savior. She will be okay because she is my daughter. Bring her to me," she commands.

I feel myself being lifted, and put in the womens arms.

"Hello, my beautiful Miyuki. I am your momma, I am sorry that I will be leaving you alone. I didn't plan for any of this. But without knowing it you became the center of my world. My child, I am so very sorry for leaving you during these uncertain times in the village. I was raised in the orphanage, so I know what it will be like for you. I want to tell you miyuki when you miss me, I want you to look for me in the stars. I will make sure to shine so bright you will be able to notice me."

I feel her tears fall in my face. What is going on? Village? Uncertain times? Orphanage? Your child?

AM I BABY!??!?

Was I reincarnated? Reborn? This is crazy. Is she my mom? Am I going to be alone again? I can feel myslef panic and start to gurgle in my tiny body.

"Shh Shhh, it's okay. Mommy will always be with you, in every step of your life, until the very end. I promise miyu. This world can be cruel, so be strong, like your name—......"

I can feel her breath getting slower, and I can feel her heartbeat slowing down.

"I love you, my beautiful little warrior......"

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP**

She was gone.