♡ Chapter- 25 ♡

( OHHH MY GOD OHH MY GOD WE HIT FUCKING 10K+ READS AND WE GOT 5OO+ VOTES. THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS I WILL APPRECIATE IT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING MY HAPPY PLACE. THANK YOU SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN. STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY GUYS FOREVER.)

--------------------------When he doesn't listens to anyone and do whatever he wants to do but one request from her he is ready to do anything thatmakes his precious happy

When he doesn't
listens to anyone and
do whatever he wants to do
but one request from her
he is ready to do anything that
makes his precious happy.
--------------------------

FERICA SHEKHAWAT
EKANSH RATHORE

After reaching the penthouse his secretary took Ferica where Ekansh was. On entering the penthouse his secretary saw his boss sitting on sofa with his eyes closed.

His secretary was hesitating to disturb his boss so he whispered in Ferica's ears " Mam we have reached and sir is sitting on sofa with his eyes closed so can you please call him. I want to leave these place immediately, please mam."

Ferica chuckled hearing him and whispered back "Alright you can go now , hehe." His secretary thanked her and immediately left before bowing to her.

She then called him "Ansh where are you. I am here." On not getting reply she again called him worriedly "Ansh are you there? Are you ok Ansh? You are scaring me now Ansh, please reply."

Tears were falling from her eyes as she was frustrated that she can't even see and a sob left from her mouth. Then she felt someone back hugging her making her flinch but she got relaxed knowing it was her Ansh.

" shh shh precious stop crying I am here and all fine, stop crying doll." He whispered in her ear and turned her around to face him. She snuggled into him sniffing a little.

" Why didn't you replied when I called you? I was so scared." She said hugging him more tightly. "Precious I was coming towards you only so I didn't replied. Now stop wasting your precious tears doll."

She nodded her head and a squeal left from her mouth when she felt she was picked up in air making him chuckle. " Why you always squeal when I pick you up precious." He said making her whine.

" Ehh you always pick me up out of nowhere so I just get surprise every time and now when I can't see so it's more suprising." She mumbled the last line silently making him sigh.

He then went towards the couch and sat there with her on his lap. He then started caressing her hair and said " Don't say again and again you are not being able to see precious, it dosen't make any difference how I feel for you and it will never ok , I just thought to clear it cause I know what is going in you tiny tine brain."