1. 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖

~ 1.7k words ~

"Miss Wayne." someone whispered.

"Rise and shine, Miss Wayne. I'm afraid its almost time for your daily ballet session." The voice continued. I soon recognized the voice to be Alfred's.

Alfred Pennyworth, has been the Wayne's trusted  butler and friend since before my fathers birth.

I groan and drag the duvet up to cover me more. Alfred sighs and takes the duvet into his hands and drags it off me, he then threw the duvet on the floor before looking towards me with a smile on his face.

"No time to waste miss Wayne, you know how moody your ballet teacher gets when you're late." He said, while picking up the duvet and began folding it.

"Mmm, Alfred I thought I told you not to call me that, it makes me feel old" I mumled into my pillow, still half asleep.

"I know." He chuckled and gave me little wink. When he finished folding the duvet he walked back over to me, he lightly grabbed me by my hands and starts pulling me up. I sat up straight and rubbed my tired eyes with my hands as Alfred had just let them go.

"Now chop chop, go suit up and make yourself look presentable. I will take care of making the bed, and for gods sake brush your hair!" Alfred exclaimed. I let out a snort and shot him a goofy grin, I know how frustrated Alfred gets everytime I skip brushing my messy hair.

I lazily got of bed and walked over to my private bathroom. A shower would be nice in order to wake up properly but because of my tight schedule, I can't. Which sucks.

Now don't get me wrong, I really do enjoy ballet, its just not what I want to do. Pluss, I'm pretty sure I already know every pose and technique in ballet there is by now.

My ballet teacher, Nicolo Mateucci, is a very skilled and passionate dancer, yet unfortunely he is not the patient kind of guy. Hes been teaching me both ballet and Italian for a little over 5 years now, ever since he moved here from Italy to Gotham city. I mean the man practically lives with us. In return for his teachings, Alfred and I help him with improving his english.

I take a look in the mirror in front of me and let out a soft sigh, 'I'm one hell of a mess' I thought to myself. Of course, my hair looked like a bird's nest and I had dark purple circles under my eyes as I barly got any sleep last night.

I turn on the sink and splash my face with water a couple times, hoping it would help making me more awake. I brush trough my tangled hair and gracefully slid on my white ballet uniform. I put my hair up into a sleek tight bun and take one last glance in the mirror before heading out of the bathroom.

Alfred finished making my bed and turns around in order to take a good at me. He always makes sure to check if I had tied my balletshoes correctly or if I used the right products in my hair to keep in place while dancing.

"So? Am I all good?" I smile as I give him a quick spin for him to see the bun I had spent much time putting up.

Alrfred lets out a small chuckle before answering, "You look marvelous Miss Wayne." He said while smirking, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Thank you, Alfred"

—————————————————

"Your late, again." Nicolo exclaimed with his back turned against me, but I could tell he had his famous little smirk stuck on his face.

"I know I know, I overslept.. again, luckily Alfred woke me up." I breath out as all the walking from my room to here was a 5 minute walk, yet in this situation, a 2 minute run.