DENYING LOVE !

IMAGINE NAME: Denying love
WARNINGS: Crying, screaming, angst
MOOD: Sad, angry
AGE: 16
Enjoy !

"IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE any sense, Y/n!" Mason exclaimed, getting all worked up over nothing. "How doesn't make sense, Mason?! How?! Because I truly would like to know!" Y/n bit back, glaring daggers at him. Mason sighed deeply and pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to 'calm' himself down. "It doesn't make sense that I literally give you everything! I give you gifts, love, affection, and all of the above! And yet you're still denying it. Why is that?" Mason asked, glaring. "I'm not denying your love, Mason! Gosh why won't you listen to me!" Y/n groaned, tears threatening to spill out of her y/e/c eyes.

Y/n has been going through a lot lately, and she's been in a pissy mood. She's angry. But she's not angry at mason, or any of her friends and family. She's angry at herself, and she can't explain it. Ever since her cousin (that she was very close with) died of a car crash a few months back, she hasn't been the same. The two were inseparable, and she couldn't bare to see her cousin die. It was like the world just.. stopped, when she found out the news. She had fell into a deep depression and hasn't been getting any better, that's why she's all moody and shit. She loves mason, and would never want to hurt him mentally, and now that because they are in this argument over Y/n denying Mason's love, she's absolutely heartbroken.

"Yes! Yes you are! Everytime I try to hug you, or whenever I try to cuddle you or anything, you push me away!" Mason yelled. "I'm not trying to, mason! Okay?! I've been going through some rough crap and it's hard for me!" Y/n yells back, tears streaming down the poor girls face. "Y/n! I know you have, I know! And I want to help, I really do!" Mason yells, getting frustrated. Y/n stays silent, looking at the ground. "Mason, I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm like this when I'm going through something." Y/n said, quietly. Mason glares at her, not giving a crap. "Yeah? Well maybe you should check that out! Because it's getting really frustrating and annoying to be your boyfriend!" Mason screamed, throwing his hands up in the air, making Y/n flinch in fear.

"I'll just go then." Y/n whispered, shaking in fear. Y/n's despises fights. She had a lot of them in her childhood, making her be traumatized from it as well, and she only had her cousin by her side.. but now he's gone. Mason sighed, and his eyes soften, immediately regretting what he just said. "Y/n, no. Don't go." Mason said, calmly. "No." Y/n mumbled. "See, this is what I mean. You push me away!" Mason said, getting all worked up again. Y/n shut her eyes tight, trying to make the tears not spill anymore. "I'm leaving, Mason. You clearly don't want me here anymore." Y/n managed to choke out. "Y/n.." Mason groaned quietly, grabbing Y/n's arm and pulling her back toward him. Y/n stayed staring at the ground, clearly upset. "Y/n, please... I'm sorry. I really am, don't go." Mason begs, rubbing the girls arm up and down. "I'm not denying your love right now, like you always wanted." Y/n remarked, her tone annoyed. Mason sighed and pulled her into a hug, giving her kisses on her head and temple.

Y/n doesn't hug back, and she doesn't want too. For the first time in her entire life, she doesn't feel safe in her boyfriends arms. "Mason, please let me go." Y/n whispered in his chest. "Baby, no. I want to make these right with you, I'm sorry." Mason said, frowning. Y/n nodded no, and pulled away. Mason looked at her, slightly hurt. Y/n took a deep breath, not knowing how to say this. "I— I think we need a break. I can't do this anymore." Y/n muttered, fiddling with the rings on her fingers. Masons face drops. "What?" His voice cracks. "I'm sorry." Y/n said, quietly.

"No, no, you can't. Please! Y/n, I love you." Mason begged, tears filling his eyes. "I love you too. But, this isn't healthy Mason. I need to find help." Y/n sighed, looking directly into the boys eyes. "I can help you. I can help you get out of the state you're in!" Mason insisted on, his mood and tone completely changing from earlier. He loved her so much. "No, mason, no. I have to do this, I have to get actual, real, help or else I'm never gonna be okay. I love you, and I promise we'll meet again. Okay?" Y/n said, her voice trembling as she shed one tear. Mason stared at her with disbelief, tears streaming down his rosy red cheeks as he tried to convince her otherwise; but it was too late. Y/n had already left.

~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~

Hey pookies🥰 so I made this one super short bcz I'm thinking of doing a part two, where they're liek adults or whatever so yuh but hopefully y'all liked this one!!

Words: 891
Saturday, October 28th, 2023