Chapter 1- Brooke Uzumaki

"It's been hours already." Naruto muttered as he paced the hallway.

"Why don't you have a seat...?" Kakashi suggested.

"I can't! What if they need me?"

"Naruto... I can assure you, this is one thing you can not help with," Kakashi said with a tired smile.

"Naruto!"

Naruto turned to see Sakura standing outside the hospital room.

"How's it going?" Naruto asked, almost frantically.

Sakura smiled sweetly at the young man.

"Naruto-kun...Would you like to meet your firstborn?"

Naruto jumped out of his place and hurried to the door. Sakura quickly stepped out of his way. Naruto looked at the hospital room, then the bed where his wife now lay, exhausted and covered in sweat, but smiling as she held a little bundle in her arms. She turned and looked at Naruto, and her smile made him weak in the knees. They had a daughter ...!

Naruto moved slowly over to the bed and sat down on the edge. Hinata delicately handed the tiny bundle to Naruto, and he took it as if he were holding the most fragile thing in the world. Tears clouded his eyes as he looked at the small infant in his arms. The girl had a small patch of blonde hair, and her milky blue eyes stared at the new world.

"Hi..." Naruto whispered. He turned to Hinata and leaned over to kiss her forehead. "she's perfect..."

Hinata had never stopped smiling, and Naruto rocked the infant in his arms as he reclined in the bed beside Hinata.

"Welcome to the world, little girl..." he whispered. "You're going to have fun here..."

______________________

12 Years Later

At this moment, two young shinobi fell from the sky and expertly landed on a train currently running on the outskirts of Konohagakure. The hidden village of the Land of Fire.

As the village of one of the Five Great Shinobi Countries, Konohagakure has a Kage as its leader known as the Hokage. Konoha resides deep within a forest at the base of a mountain known as the Hokage Rock, which has the faces of all those who have taken the office of Hokage engraved on it. It is surrounded on all sides by enormous walls.

One shinobi had bright and spiky yellow shoulder-length hair and light blue eyes. Her hair framed her face, and her spiky bangs hung just above her eyes. she had a long black jacket with dark pink side stripes. Beneath this jacket, which she leaves unzipped, she wore a white T-shirt and a bolt tied to a string around her neck.

She also wore a pair of black shorts with a shuriken holster around her right thigh and black shinobi sandals. Her name was Brooke Uzumaki. The one and only daughter of the current 7th Hokage Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuga Hinata.

The second shinobi had a black-coloured, spiky hair, tied up in a ponytail, and teal-coloured eyes. he had a cream-coloured zipped-up jacket with a rudimentary Nara clan symbol on the back, blue trousers, and standard shinobi sandals. As customary of his clan, both of his ears were pierced by grey stud earrings. his name was Shikadai, the son of Shikamaru and Temari Nara.

The two of them sat down on the train as it continued traveling around the outskirts of the village. They had rushed out early in the morning to get one of the new limited edition green chili hamburgers.

Brooke looked down at her lunch and shouted excitedly, "Alright! Made it just in time! The new limited edition green chili hamburger!"

"Why do I have to be the one to keep you company?" Shikadai remarked as he let out a sighed.