Volume 2 - III

Vote and support!!🌟

।एम एन सत्यम प्रम।

<< chapter 27 >>

His patriotism Her sacrifice

His patriotism

Her sacrifice

******

Life wasn't easy always. In fact, never.

Ishan knew and accepted this fact at a very young age. Hiya on the other hand, did know of the fact but couldn't bring herself to accept it. She always though about do good karma and life becomes good. But it wasn't like this always.

A man like Manoj could never do bad to anybody. He was the kindest she'd ever seen.

After the news, Hiya cried, kept crying for hours, tears flooding down her cheeks.

Veer continuously cajoled his sister to stop her from sobbing and tried to convince her to be brave and proud of their brother.

But nothing worked.

'I wish Maa and Baba were here.' Thought Veer.

There was the sound of the doors of their house opening. Veer stood up and saw Jaisingh and Jyotsana, standing at their doorstep.

He tried getting up but Hiya pulled him down and clutched his shirt.

"It's Okay." Jyotsana gestured.

"We've been seeing her for such a long time. Not once she's been in such a bad shape." Said Jaisingh.

Both made their way to the heartbroken girl. Hiya looked at Jyotsana and Jaisingh.

She roughly wiped her tears with the back of her hand and smiled weakly.

Jyotsana felt pity for the girl's condition and kept a hand on her cheek.

"Don't think that your parents aren't here. We both are there."

That was the moment when the pressure Hiya had been hiding for a few seconds again broke the chains.

She sobbed bitterly which made both the King and Queen's heart ache with pain.

Both knew what it feels to lose someone precious.

Jyotsana hugged Hiya and patted her head.

"I know, dear. It's tough. When you lose someone you love." Jaisingh said sitting near Hiya.

Hiya's conscience reminded her of something.

'I'm sorry but I'll have to break your promise....'