Chapter 2O

Realisation°

Khaleessi's POV•

Yesterday was quite a day....
And also the attitude I got from Jade was so unexpected.

Have you ever experienced that feeling when you know you feel something for someone,but then the person does something to upset you.But you can't do something about it and can't stop it either.

How could she!!
After all the things she's done to me.The dates and her coming to my room.The nerve she has to do that,Coming here with all that fucked up attitude in my mom's house.

Like who does she think she is ?.
Mutha fuckin' piece of shit!!

You know what I'm thinking?
I'm thinking of just cutting her of my life ,like who does she think she is coming up here with all that attitude and making me feel insecure ?

I don't know how to feel right ,all she keeps doing to me is hurting all over again ...first she gets close to me by acting all nice and what so ever and then suddenly she coming up here with all that attitude.

It giving red flag vibes I tell you,and let's not forget the awkwardness between my mom and jade's mom at the dinner table...(sigh)

Enough of my misery ,well right now I'm sitting on the couch scrolling on my phone looking for a new set of Nike sneakers cause you know the love I have have for Snickers.

I may have not tell you guys about this but this girl sure loves Nike.
So I eventually bought them Snickers

The Snickers Khaleesi bought...

As I was done doing some online shopping and snooping around my social media accounts I then decided to make something for me to eat,since I'm such a lazy person I decided to make cereal

As I was done doing some online shopping and snooping around my social media accounts I then decided to make something for me to eat,since I'm such a lazy person I decided to make cereal ...the usual.

After 5 long boring hours I receive a text on Instagram...to say I am shocked would be an understatement because I didn't expect that it could be non other than jade herself. Guys I'ma tell you all these.This girl has some straight a*s nerve.

How could you text a person you took out on a date and then you invite that same person to your god damm house and that person develops some kind of overnight attitude,Who in their right minds would do that !!?

...oh I know...an idiot.
She even sent me a text with emojis.
You don't even wanna know what the text says,Well I'm gonna tell you anyway

The Chat

Wassup🫀🥺😩

??

I know you're upset and all that sh*t but hear me out😔