𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔏𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔅𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔰

--- ✩ ⚽︎ ✷ ✩ ⚽︎ ✷ ✩ ⚽︎ ✷ ---

𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔢𝔴

--- ✩ ⚽︎ ✷ ✩ ⚽︎ ✷ ✩ ⚽︎ ✷ ---

Autumn Miller ⎯ when you hear her name, you will immediately think of her variety of films that she has stared in, Zombies, Marvel, Stranger Things, and Star Wars. She also has a huge following on multiple social media accounts, and she has gained a lot of fans in her music career.  She tries to be there for other by bring light into their lives and moving them on from the dark points in their lives, just like she has had before.

She never forgets any of her big projects, and she will never forget her big break with Disney+ in the hit mockumentary High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. The spinoff show from the iconic trilogy of High School Musical.

She auditioned because of the peer pressure from her two best friends Jayla Martin and Rayna Lopez ⎯ who had also decided to audition for separate roles in the show. Unexpectedly, she received the female lead role ⎯ Kinsely Williams, one of Nini Salazar-Roberts best friends and Ricky Bowen's love interest (the two characters later confess their undying love for the other).

Autumn did expect to get a higher following and fan base, but she wasn't the girl to care whether or not she was famous or a celebrity. However, she was ready for the experience or adventure of filming a spinoff show based off of her all time favorite Disney trilogy, the High School Musical series. She wanted to put her heart and soul into this character that already seemed so much like her.

She just didn't know something so crazy and insane was going to come out of a few months. She didn't know that something so enlightening and bright could come into her life after everything that has happened to her in her past. Autumn Miller ends up falling in love with her co-star Joshua Bassett, just like their character in their show, just like she dreamed of, just like he hoped for, and he becomes the bliss and happiness in her life.

--- ✩ ⚽︎ ✷ ✩ ⚽︎ ✷ ✩ ⚽︎ ✷ ---