《Author Note》

Hello Everyone, thank you for trying to read this book. Because in my opinion its a literal dumpster fire.

I haven't seen anyone doing an Owl House x Twisted Wonderland. Only a short of a character who uses glyphs.

BUT I WOULD HOPE SOME PEOPLE WOULD TAKE THIS IDEA AND SEND ME TITLE OF THE STORY YOU MADE!!!

I am unsure whether my Idea is original or unoriginal. But whenever I search up Owl house Titan Yuu x Twisted wonderland.

But I got no results in all of the websites I have been. All I got is Aot Titans....

*Sigh* Not what I meant wattpad and google...

I would also like you to not steal it without giving credit. Because its literally rude.

I dont wanna be accused of copyright.

Well enough rambling. I hope you like the chapter that might come in late    

                   TvT (I am so lazy)

Titans in the Past Age were an Strong and Powerful, Magnificient and Grosteque, Wise and Intelligent Creatures of Old. The question always plagued the minds of inhabitants in the Demon Realm. Where art thou Titans?

The response was rain and eerie silence..

(Do not take this to Canon I am making my interpretation of how all the Titans went poof. While also changing it a bit.

A little bit of world building. Some Mature themes. This takes place in some past of twisted wonderland.