♡ Chapter- 24 ♡

(Telling you all truthfully I am really not satisfied with these chapter , so please bare with it :( . I am so sorry. Hope you all are doing good. Thank you. Happy Navratri all of you!!)

 Happy Navratri all of you!!)

-------------------
You are the
only thing that
I would never
let go away
from me ,
like ever.
-------------------

EKANSH RATHORE
FERICA SHEKHAWAT

Both were kissing each other passionately. They could feel love and care for each other through the kiss.
After breaking the kiss they both joined there forehead breathing heavily.

" Don't you dare say that precious. I am not leaving you ever ok. So don't let these stupid thoughts enter in these tiny brain of yours. Alright ?"

He warned her in his deep cold voice making shiver ran down her spine. She nodded her head with tears her eyes and said " But won't it be difficult to care of blind person like me Ansh."

He wiped off her tears from her chubby cheeks and said kissing her cheek
" Precious don't think something like that ok. I would love to take care you precious and I would do it happly ok so now don't think about these things."

She nodded her head and he smiled looking at her. Ferica was startled when she heard door of the hospital room opening loudly.

Ferica who was still sitting on Ekansh's lap was immediately engulfed in a hug by Reeyan tightly. She flinched due to sudden touch but relaxed knowing it's Reeyan.

She could feel his tears wetting her shoulder and at that moment she knew he was crying. She smiled sadly and said hugging him back " Shh stop crying Reeyan . See I am alright mhmm so stop crying."

Reeyan shook his head negatively and said crying more loudly " I was so scared bhabhi when I heard about you being critical. What if I would have lost you who is like elder sister to me more like mother figure to me."

Ferica felt so emotional as well as happy hearing him saying that he considered her as mother figure not just elder sister.
She caressed his hair and said " Who would save you from your brother whom you call devil if something would have happened to me mhmm so nothing could happen to me."

Reyaan laughed in tears slightly hearing her and again started crying loudly but these time hugging his brother tightly. Ekansh startled and pushing him aside he made Ferica sit on the bed from his lap.

Reeyan again hugged Ekansh tightly making him sigh and he said coldly "Will you stop crying like a baby now." Reeyan didn't responded him and said between his sobs " What if I had also lost you bahi you are more like my father figure then my older brother."