Chapter 1. class

You go to class and write, you notice Niki looking at you and smiling, and then quickly looks away. You look at her "Niki?" You say. "Yes Y/N?" She looks at you, her nipples get hard. "You haven't been talking to me lately and.. I feel like you don't like me anymore" You look at her telling her how you feel about her. She smirks and then sits on your lap "why would I ever, wanna be away from you?" Everyone looks at them, Y/N and Niki can hear whispers, she smiles and whispers in your ear so nobody can hear "we can do this at my place, of course you would come right?" She looks at you as you nod and then walks away, you can tell she's playing with you, but at the same time you want more of it, when class ends you go talk to your friends and you tell them what Niki said, "SHE TOLD YOU WHAT!?" Your homie James looks at you in shock "Nick is like the most meanest girl in school! How'd you do it?" James says. You looks at him and smirk "it's all about the mind." James looks at you and cringes "okay bro, whatever you say." TIME SKIP you head to Niki's house and you grab her by the waist, and doesn't even think of it, you go into her room and kiss her, as you do she pulls off her pants while you kiss her and take off her shirt, bra and underwear, you do the same, you feel your cock twitch, "you ready?" She asks and smiles at you, you look at her your a little nervous and out it inside her, she groans and you go slow with it and you can hear her moans then you slowly pick up the pace and..