Untitled Part 1

In the small village of Lunaria, nestled on the icy summit of the holy mountain Atherial, lived a young boy of only twelve years named Drakiel. With a pale complexion, short black hair, and piercing red eyes, his life unfolded in an isolated world, oblivious to the wonders and dangers of the outside.

The cold breezes of the altitude set the pace of life in Lunaria, where mysterious whispers emanated from the ancient temple that generations past had sworn to protect. Despite the curiosity it inspired, no one dared to cross its shadowy doors, and a shroud of mystery hung over the place.

The people of Lunaria remained unaware of the world beyond their boundaries, and the descent from the mountain was considered a daring act that few had attempted and none had completed. The population, endowed with the gift of manipulating the aura, channeled their abilities toward everyday tasks, such as kindling fire, heating water, or hunting to survive in their secluded refuge.

Lunaria was an isolated place in the mountains, surrounded by dense pine forests and covered by an eternal blanket of snow.

The ancient temple at the heart of the village, with its enigmatic architecture and perpetually sealed doors, was a constant subject of speculation. It was rumored to conceal ancient secrets and mysterious powers, but no one dared to venture to uncover them. It was said that the village's ancestors had made their home here with the responsibility of guarding the temple, which remained inaccessible, like an enigma lost in time.

In the present day, the locals lived a peaceful life, isolated from the rest of the world, immersed in their mastery of aura manipulation and applying it to everyday tasks such as starting fires or heating water. This small village, with no more than a hundred inhabitants, stood as a close-knit and united community. Their lives were interwoven with the essence of solidarity and cooperation, fundamental for survival in the harsh mountain environment. Their survival depended on solidarity and cooperation in a hostile setting. To procure their sustenance, they were challenged to hunt the local beasts, creatures of great strength and size, tasks carried out by the most skilled in the art of aura manipulation, deploying their abilities with expertise to face these formidable adversaries.

The modest wooden home of Drakiel's family, like the others in the village, stood in a peaceful corner of Lunaria. It was in this abode that Drakiel woke up every morning, marking the beginning of a new day. His daily ritual commenced with the descent down the worn wooden stairs that led to the ground floor.

There, in the kitchen, he found his mother, Naria, preparing breakfast. The familiarity of their routine filled the room: the warm scent of freshly baked bread, the gentle glow of morning light filtering through the curtains, and, of course, his mother's welcoming smile.

After greeting his mother with a kiss on the cheek, Drakiel hurried to put on his warm clothing, ready for the task that awaited him. Gathering firewood with his father became his first occupation of the day. He knew he had to prepare for the months ahead when the icy winter would envelop the village with its relentless embrace, making his labor an essential component for the community's survival. Each piece of firewood he carried home was a link in the chain of protection against the impending cold winter, and Drakiel took on this responsibility with determination and dedication.

Drakiel

My name is Drakiel, and my father, Clavius, is the respected leader of our secluded village of Lunaria. Clavius is a skilled hunter and a descendant of the ancient guardians of the mysterious temple that lies at the heart of our home. I have admired him deeply throughout my life, and it has always filled me with pride that he was chosen to lead us.

As was customary, at dawn, we ventured together into the lush forest in search of firewood to keep the fires burning in our modest homes and to provide sustenance for our community. The forest was a magical place, where we immersed ourselves in the symphony of the wind through snow-covered branches and the soft crunch of snow beneath our feet. Each expedition into the forest was an opportunity to connect with nature and feel the cold mountain breeze on our faces.