||~𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔦𝔵~||

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Go away" Hotaru's voice rings out muffled by the sound of running water as the shower rains down on her from above

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Go away" Hotaru's voice rings out muffled by the sound of running water as the shower rains down on her from above. She stares at the shadowy figure that lurks on the other side of the frosted glass door. 

"I think I'd rather stay here if you don't mind Belladonna. It's safer since your little homicidal apprentice is on the loose"

Hotaru scoffs as she hears the smirk in Dazai's voice and she reaches forward and turns the water off. "I'm sure that's only part of the reason you have invited yourself into my bathroom. Trying to catch me when I'm vulnerable now, are we Osamu?"

Dazai's lips tug up as he watches the towel next to him light up gold. He reaches out and grabs it allowing his ability to cancel out hers. He rubs his thumb across the soft cloth, his eyes taking on a far away look "perhaps. I hear it's not that hard nowadays"

Hotaru stays silent, her eyes never leaving his form that still stands on the other side of the glass. Taking a deep breath she finally closes her eyes realizing why he was here. He knew about what happened between her and Chuuya. 

Of course he did. Keeping him in the dark was nearly impossible. He must be the reason Kyusaku had failed in their murder attempt a few nights ago. He was also the reason they came back home. "Thank you Dazai" she murmurs and the soft texture of the towel comes around her causing her eyes to open.

Dazai stares straight into her eyes and he wraps the towel over her bare shoulders concealing her from his sight. "The brat is yours now. I know you would be upset if anything were to happen to them" he pauses and searches her eyes as he hesitates on his next words "To either of them"

Hotaru winces and casts her gaze downwards, unable to look in the man's eyes. He was right and he knew it but he was being so gentle about it, something she wasn't aware he was capable of. So used to his teasing and manipulative ways she was somewhat shocked that he had come to her in such a way. Gone was his childish nature and in its place was someone worried about her. It made it hard to look at him since she was unused to such kindness being extended to her.

"The kid said he hurt you. I was skeptical of course, given who you are" Dazai starts and Hotaru scoffs again pulling away and turning her back to him "Oh it's so shocking that I'm human and can get hurt. Whatever shall you do now knowing that I have emotions too" she mutters bitterly her words making a mockery towards the fact everyone thinks she's some emotionless monster; inhumane and unfeeling.