1

This all looks familiar. I am looking at the village from the top office of the Hokage tower. Sakura is sitting behind my desk of paperwork with her clothes on the floor. She calls out to me. 

Sakura:Naruto, you can look now, Sakura said as Naruto looked at her.

Naruto:She was my dream girl, the person I always wanted. Yet I do not look at her. My gaze sweeps across the village as if searching for something. What am I looking for? There is A girl with an unrecognizable face jumping across the roofs of the village. She catches my stare and looks behind me. She looks disappointedly at me. I jumped out of my office to chase her. Why am I sad to see her disappointed? I'm almost ganging up on her. I'm reaching for her. Almost there. I ask myself Who is this girl? Why is she here? I had a familiar sensation in my heart that she was looking for me,Naruto thought ignoring Sakura's call behind me.

Naruto:I landed on the floor of my apartment in a daze. I start rubbing the bump forming on my head, I must have fell off from my bed. My memory of the dream I just had became unclear. I didn't try too hard on remembering. Sakura  always told me it wouldn't help if.I try too hard on remembering a dream. It was probably just another one of me being Hokage. I have been dreaming about that a lot. Judging by the still darkened sky and the carrier pigeons' tweaks, I assumed it's almost 5 AM without looking at my alarm clock. Right now I'm just another Jounin in a ninja village, having a completely normal ninja morning. Okay I lied about being just another Jounin part. I don't like to brag but I am stronger than the pervy sage and he was like a father to me but he died by the hands of his former student Nagato and I defeated him when he tried to destroy konoha, and he used his rinnegan ability and give all the souls died because of him. I'm one of the strongest Ninja on the elemental continent after Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju and I am currently being groomed to be the next Hokage. Not as many people see me the same as when I was younger. After all the deeds I have done for this village, there's got to be a few changes of hearts. It just takes time. The elemental countries are at peace right now, but you'd never know when some little incidents could spark the next large conflict. I'm currently on a forced vacation ordered by the council. They told me it was for my own good. There were a few complications on my last mission. Ah well, what's done is done. I decide to think of something more cheerful, something pink. I jump out of my windows and run towards the markets. No ramen for breakfast today. I don't know why but Sakura is now trying to know. Maybe it is because she has something planned but when I think about my past when I asked her to date me she always bashed me  and berated me and now she wants  to go on a date with me who she always berated, when I went with pervy sage some of the prostitutes told me about some women saying they love them and they manipulate them to do their deed Sakura is like that when I went to retrieve Sasuke she told me that she loved me but I was wrong but now I will see what she is planning,Naruto thought and left to meet Sakura as he heard someone calling him as he looked back as he saw the person from my dream she stood at 5ft 67 inch,  red hair tied in a ponytail and she has red eyes and she was wearing a Kimono with foxes on it and she has a hourglass body. 

Naruto:Who are you miss and why did you call me by name and sorry I'm just in an urgent business,Naruto asked her as she replied. 

???:You forgot about me I was living with you from your birth and I'll still live with you and also my name is Kurama,??? She introduced herself as Naruto widened his eyes. 

Naruto:How did you came out of the seal and why are you  a female aren't you a male,Naruto asked her as she glared at him and replied. 

Kurama:I was born as a girl ok and it's because I didn't want to find you as a stuttering mess and I don't want you dating that pink haired banshee she isn't good for you and please don't argue with me, you already has several things going on through your head and also remember these times, Kurama said as a certain memory came to his mind as (flashback begun) it was he wanted to buy the fox mask but the shopkeeper berated him and called him demon and other things as the villagers surrounded him as he was called demon by them as he got hit by a rock as he saw a pink haired woman threw a rock at him as she started called him and it surprised him because it was Sakura's mom and he ran from there to his apartment and cried at his bed all these things were seen by the Kyuubi inside Naruto's mindscape as she slipped out of his body as her form shifted into a female form and cuddled with him as when he felt asleep it was night as she stood from the bed and left to find the mask shop and found it. 

Kyuubi:So here you're puny human you didn't even have him the mask as he told you he would pay but what you did was worse you people made his life a living hell and berated him I'm gonna make you pay for what you did to him and it will be a example for everyone, Kyuubi said as she was about to beat the shopkeeper as he begged her for mercy and forgiveness as she sighed and said, 

Kyuubi:Listen to me and listen very carefully because next time I'll kill you if you want me to not kill you then you will give him the mask for free, Kyuubi said as the shopkeeper thanked her for not killing him as she left as she disappeared and appeared in the apartment as she saw Naruto waking up. 

When Naruto woke up and saw a girl around his age or 2 years older than him as she had red hair which was tied into a ponytail and she had an hourglass body and slitted red eyes as she looked at him lovingly. 

Naruto:Who are you and what are you doing here?, Naruto asked as she hugged him and she said, 

Kyuubi:You already know me and you even called me some names like furrball,Kyuubi said as Naruto's eyes widened and he said,

Naruto:Kyuu-chan you came out from the seal to see me and I don't know what to say,Naruto said as tears came from his eyes as he hugged her as if she was his lifeline as he cried like a broken damn as Kyuubi comforted him and said, 

Kyuubi:I already had taught the damn shopkeeper and also sorry doing this mind erase jutsu,Kyuubi said as she went through several hand signs and the jutsu took over Naruto as the memory was sealed away by the kyuubi as she saw him unconscious as she then went into his mindscape before kissing him on his lips as she stole his first kiss (Flashback ends).