ONE

(There is a female X male on my profile for those who want <3 i might do a female X female too if someone wants me to)

Summer vacation just ended and school was starting again. y/n was getting ready for school and he were brushing his teeth when he got a text from his friend (one of the most hottest in the school) '' hurry up, we're gonna be late for the first day back to school'' y/n looked at the text and just rollled his eyes and put on his shoes and said bye to his little brother before leaving for school.

y/n arives att school and sopts his friends and walks over to them and when its almost time for class to start y/n starts to walk to class when he accidentally bumps into a guy ''hey watch where you're going jerk!''

when he looked who it was it was xavier. xavier was one of the popular guys in school and y/n's worst enemy.

''ha, hope you missed me..wait you prob did! didnt you? you missed my 'annoying' personality'' he said with a ugly smug smile on his annoying ugly but kind of handsome face..ugh!

''shut up i did not!'' y/n said with a annoyed tone. ''how about you make me shut up? or are you to afraid too.'' he said wile staring at y/n like hes some kind of snack.

''excuse me? im not afraid to do anything! im just not gonna waist my time on some one like you.'' y/n say with confidence wile flipping him off before walking away with my friends.

y/n's friend lilly is his best friend and they're really close with eachother. 

''god xavier is so annoying i dont understand how his friends can still hang around him all the time!?'' y/n says with a very annoyed tone wile looking at lilly

''well he isnt that bad is he? i mean he prob likes you, he always bullys you and calls you nicknames!'' lilly says and just hits y/n's arm softly wile they go to the lockers and puts their stuff in and head to their first class.

they sat down at an empty table and opend their computers and plays games and stuff because they had noting to do when that annoying prick xavier comes over again but now hes standing infront lilly and starts flirting with her.

y/n laughs a bit thinking about how bad he is at flirting but quickly brushes it off his mind when he sees xaviers best friend axel  waving to him and he waves back before standing up

''im going to ta to axel so i'll be back soon'' y/n says before going to axel and talks to him.

xavier groans a bit looking a bit mad and jealous ''do you like y/n?!'' lilly says wile standing up fastly. ''what?! no! dont jump to stupid ideas of yours and think i like him, hes my enemy i dont like her at all!'' xavier says with a annoyed tone

''he has no right to talk and flirt with my best friend tho.'' he says kind of with a jealous tone ''you just did that tho, but with his lesbian best friend so..he does have a right'' lilly says still not believing him about not liking y/n.

*************************************************************************

Y/n groans ''math is so boringg! i dont wanna be in this class and the teacher is just...creepy!'' he says wile laying his head on the table pushing the books aside.

''its lunch soon dont worry you'll get to see your loved one so called xavier!'' lilly says and nuges y/n wile laughing a bit, ''fuck off.'' Y/n says annoyed and a bit tired wile hes waiting for the bell to ring.

the bell finally rings and y/n stands up and runs out of the classroom bumping into someone ''ouch-'' she says and looks up to see axel and xavier looking down at her. ''oh hey axel! and xavier.'' Y/n says and stands up staring at axel and smiles

''stop smiling at him, hes not like that hot is he?'' xavier says and walks away annoyed ''sorry about him hes mad you've been ignoring him a bit, he likes talking or arguing with you he thinks its fun.'' axel says and pats y/n's head

''i see, haha'' she says and starts to walk to her dorm.