𝐥𝐯𝐢. ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

꧁🄿4|🄲56꧂❨

꧁🄿4|🄲56꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠❩

REBEKAH SWORE THAT HER EARS WERE RINGING AS SHE LOOKED DOWN AT ALEC, WHO WAS WATCHING HER WITH NERVOUS EYES

REBEKAH SWORE THAT HER EARS WERE RINGING AS SHE LOOKED DOWN AT ALEC, WHO WAS WATCHING HER WITH NERVOUS EYES. She was sure she hadn’t heard him right, that she had misinterpreted his words. But she knew what she had heard and knew what he had said.

Marry me.

Marry me.”

Marry me.”

God, those words seemed to echo in her mind and suddenly her world just stopped turning as she was faced with yet another life-changing decision. But then she remembered who had asked, who was currently looking up at her with those beautiful ruby eyes that she loved so damn much.

This was Alec. This was her mate - the man she loved and trusted to protect her and be by her side and he had proved himself time and time again. 

“Yes.” She whispered softly and slowly slid down to kneel in front of Alec, looking into his eyes as she cupped his face. “Alec, yes.”

Her mate’s face lit up in a smile and he surged forward, placing his lips on hers and Rebekah returned the kiss as quick as she could. Her hands snaked into his hair and Alec’s own slid down to her waist, pulling her body closer to his. 

Alec pulled away and Rebekah nudged his nose with hers, kissing his cheek. “I love you, Alec, so damn much.”

The red-eyed vampire let out a small breath. “I was so worried you would say no.” He kissed her cheek as he leaned his forehead against hers, just taking in her presence and allowing his body to relax. 

“Never.” Rebekah shot back quickly as she wrapped her mate into an embrace. “I’m engaged. I never thought I would say that.”

“You will make a beautiful bride, my heart.” Alec smiled softly and the girl returned the grin before it fell just a bit. “What is it, my love?”