4 | it's me, it's you

STARLIGHT
𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 / 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾

❛ 𝗓𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗎𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 ❜

Adelaide watched from behind the counter in the store as Austin and Dez grilled burgers on a xylophone, thankfully stopping when Ally came over, smiling in excitement. "Guys! I finally finished the new song."

Noticing what they were doing, Ally asked. "What are you doing?" Adelaide joined her sister's side before mentioning. "Yeah, I'm curious too."

"Xylo-grilling." Dez informed before Austin, who stood beside him, chimed in to elaborate. "It's a way to combine my awesome music skills with Dez's mad cooking skills."

The Wade boy then managed to accidentally flip one of the burgers onto the window whilst trying to demonstrate his said mad cooking skills.

Taking it off the window with one of the utensils, Dez first turned to Ally in question. "Window burger?" He offered to the girl who grimaced through a smile.

"No thanks. I'm trying this new diet where I don't eat anything totally disgusting." She responded sarcastically, leaving Dez to turn to Adelaide with the same offer. Pretending to look as serious as possible, Adelaide then shrugged. "Yeah sure, I'll take one."

"Really?" Dez questioned, with the sarcasm going unnoticed which received an exasperated look from the girl. "No." She deadpanned.

Walking into the store, unsurprisingly wearing a different uniform, Trish announced. "Guess who got a job at Cheese Out Of My League?" But what did surprise the group, was her uniform which replicated the look of a giant cheese block.

"Ooh, the high-end cheese store. That place is so much better than 'cheese just okay'." Ally said before turning to Austin who approached. "So, I just finished the song for our new webcast. It perfectly captures everything you're about." She put the headphones on Austin before pressing play. "Listen."

From behind Ally, Adelaide winced knowing how wrong her sister was after she had listened to it herself. It's not that they were bad lyrics, but she believed they suited her more than they did with Austin.

"What do you think?" Ally wondered, waiting for Austin to answer as he pressed pause on the song in order to tell her. "I love it!"

"Yay!" Ally cheered before rushing away from the group, leaving Austin to pull off his headphones before turning to his friends after making sure Ally wasn't listening. "I hate it." He admitted.