One

Lavender

Being a cover artist has its ups and downs, I get to travel and perform top hits but some artists aren't the nicest when it comes to people covering their music. But today I'm in the seventh ward. And for anyone who knows about the seventh ward knows that $uicide boy$ originated there. 

Getting ready to perform at the underground, well anywhere is nerve wracking. I never know who or what to expect. It's always a guessing game of which artist will show up.  You always want to give a hundred and ten percent when performing other artists music. You don't ever want to make their music sound bad.

After thirty minutes of trying to figure out what I was going to wear I finally decided on an outfit. Camo cargo pants, a FTP shirt, Air Forces and my chains. 

I get to the underground and mentally prepare myself.  I always get so nervous, I cannot fuck this up. I'm in the seventh mutha fuckin ward. If I fuck this up they wont allow me to come back.  

"Lavish you're on in five." 
I check my hair and make up one last time before going out there. For some reason I'm more anxious than usual.

Scott

"Aye man. Some girl is covering our music tonight at the underground." "You think it'll be worth checking out?" Aristos said. "I mean I wanna know what the fuck she got goin on. There's a chance she's gonna be trash..." "For sure." Aris interrupted. "As I was saying, before you fucking interrupted me. There's a chance she might be trash but she might put on a damn good show." "Alright let's go check it out then."

"What the fuck is going on seventh ward!!!" Lavender yelled. "I'm so grateful to be here tonight! Alright, we all know who runs this district right?!" $outh $ide $uicide starts to play. "Yo man she's starting with this?" Aris said.

"Outside in an all black ride, tint rolled up when I'm high. Said they all wanna live but I just wanna die." Lavender sang. "Aye man, just give her a chance. She's only sang a few sentences." "It's weird hearing a bitch sing our songs." Aris said. "Bro give her a chance."

"Yuh, yuh, yuh. South side suicide kill yourself hoe, say you getting money but your numbers don't show you a liar. Baseball bat fully wrapped in barb wire. For anyone that's tryna get by us. I been thinking a lot. I see these rappers tryna get in my spot." "Yo she's killing it with Pouya's part." Aris said. She's actually fire with our music. "Aris, on the last song we should go up there and surprise everybody in this bitch." "Oh for sure."

"Alright yall one last song! Y'all have been so amazing. But to those I love thanks for sticking around!" "Let's go." I said. "TAKE ME HOMEEEE, take me home it's the only place I can rest in peace. Turn off my phoneee so many messages I wish I can just delete. Questioning my existence, questioning my decisions, burning down all the bridges." "Yo we finna go out there and surprise everyone." I said to the production team. "Ight bet go ahead." "Sorry don't want you to visit, no." "NOOOOO, One last pic and I'll be gone."

Lavender

Who the fuck? Oh my god. "Make it count put the flash on, never really felt like I belong so I'll be on my way and I won't be long!" " I'll be dead by Dawn, I'll be dead by dawn, I'll be dead by dawn." Ruby yelled. I couldn't believe it, I'm literally performing with $uicide boy$. "Scrolling through my text shit I left unread, never tried to deal with it theres bliss up in my ignorance, 10 dope dealers, ex want me to see her, can't trust her don't believe her reply turn into a needle yeah don't wanna do it again got shit I'm not trying to relive. Head fucked up and I'm sick. These old habits will kill me quick, quicker than I can blink quicker than I can think. Lift me up, don't wanna sink. Pour me up I need a drink. Seventh ward what the fuck!?" The crowd started shouting the rest of it and it was so surreal. I was soaking every bit of it in.

"Listen yall, we heard Lavish was covering our fucking songs tonight." Ruby exclaimed. I got a sudden burst of anxiety. "How y'all think she did?!" Scrim yelled. The crowd started screaming. "Hey man I'm gonna be real with you. I was hesitant about coming." Ruby said. I have to say something. Confident but not cocky. "You would have missed a hell of a good show if you didn't." "Oh for sure." "I just wanna let y'all know I love the fuck out of every single one of y'all! Thank you Seventh Ward!!" I screamed.

Walking backstage was a little nerve wracking. "Lavish..." "Call me Lavender. But what's up?" I stated swiftly. I was nervous, I didn't want to sound like an ass. But I probably did.  "We want you to come to this party tonight with us."  Scott said.   "THE PARTY!?" Ari exclaimed. 

I didn't know what to say.  Seemed like Scott wanted me to go but Ari had mixed feelings about it. "Yes. THE party." Scott said.  "We supposed to have mad bitches there. Drugs, bitches and lean c'mon bruh." "Nah, Ari doesn't seem like he wants me to go."  

Scott

I wanted Lavender at the party. The way she performed our music was fire. I pulled Ari to the side. "Dude what the fuck? Why are you acting like a fucking dick? You know she performed well.  Look, Eric is going to be there as well as Kevin. I feel like she could be in Grey59 records.  We could add to our record label."   "Does she even write music?" Ari asked sarcastically. "That doesn't even matter, we could be her ghost writer.  It's the voice, it's the energy, the crowd fucking loved her. And technically I'm paying for most of the party anyways. You just wanted the strippers."      "Listen yall. All this talk about bitches, and strippers is disgusting. Drugs? Cool fine, I get high. The way you, Ari keep mentioning "bitches. And strippers." Is gross their professional dancers."  Lavender snapped.  I was speechless. Lavender really humbled Ari.   "Lavender, I get it but look, I want you there, I mean people are already going to be talking about your fire performance tonight. Why not be there to hear it?  Artists like Ghostmane, Pouya, City Morgue.  Feels weird saying their stage names."

"Okay fine I'll go.  Under one condition; let me go get ready for it. I need a shower." "Bet. Here's my number. Call me when you're ready and I'll pick you up." I said smirking whilst writing it on her hand

Lavender

I honestly don't know why he couldn't have just asked me for my number. I mean it was kinda hot but all he had to do was ask. "Bet I should be ready by ten." I smiled. "Just let us know bro." Aristos snapped. "I'll see you tonight." Scott smiled while walking away.

I definitely got to light up before I go anywhere tonight.