024. Garp & Wanted Posters. . .

❛ I'VE ALWAYS CARED

❛ I'VE ALWAYS CARED. ❜
₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : WORST IN THE EAST ❫˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 24┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

Garp gave the soldiers his order now walking past the pirates, his eyes on his two grandchildren staring him down also, "Come here, (Y/N)." His tone was a bit softer than usually, before becoming a bit rougher aiming his next words to Luffy beside her, "You too, boy."

Sanji and Zoro both tensed on either side of their captain hearing her name being called, both wanting to reach out and grab onto her, but she sent them a reassuring look to calm down. Turning to Luffy she took his hand he held out for her, giving a firm squeeze and together they went to walk over to their awaiting grandpa.

The two walked slowly side by side following Garp who was across from them eyeing his grandchildren, the siblings matching his stare and came to a stop a few meters away from the others.

"I gave you every opportunity to follow my path, to become a respected Marine." Garp aimed his scolding at the older one glaring at him, before glancing to (Y/N) who nervously smile, "But instead, you dragged your sister down with you and both chose to become a pirate."

She now sheepishly used her free hand to rub the spot just under the back of her hat, "Sorry Grandpa, but I wanted to become a Pirate just as much as Luffy," She admitted in a chirpy tone flashing a grin, "We've always been one."

Garp sighed softly, and knowingly to himself, a fond look in his eyes for the girl before it changed to a serious one, "No more running, kids. Last chance." He warned using his authority tone, glancing between the siblings.

Luffy shrugged his shoulders with a smug smirk across his mouth, giving a squeeze to his sisters hand before letting go, and gave their grandfather a cheeky look, "That's not really our thing."

The older male clenched his jaw having enough of Luffy's stubbornness, raising his hand to pull off his Marine coat from his shoulders and chucked it away behind him somewhere, "Then show me what you've got."

Face set in a determined expression Luffy nudged his sister behind him a little bit, yelling as he charged at Garp trying to send a punch at his face, that Garp easily dodge.

Making a ball of his fist, the Marine admiral fired back a punch to Luffy's stomach, making (Y/N) cry out panicked watching her brother crash into an already broken hut across the yard.

"Lu!" She yelled in a worried exclaim, eyes wide running over to his groaning figure on the wood, and landed down beside him. She placed her hands onto each side of his arms gently, and turned back around to Garp a bit mad now, "Pops! Can't you be a little easier on him?!"

Luffy gritted his teeth together clutching his side in pain, pushing himself up to lay against his sister side and breathed heavily staring through his eyelashes at Garp now coming towards them from his spot.