INTRODUCTION

Time, something exempt from the shackles of nature, it is independent, curious and ever-changing. It almost never bowed to anyone. So when time decided to play a little, chaos was right behind her, striding confidently as if he knew it was his time to unfold.

They watched as the two greatest warriors of the twenty first century ran, disregarding all the scratches and pain, they ran. The had to, they had no choice, they couldn't die and ruin everything that they built for the greater good.

Time heard their hushed whispers every night and heard the wondrous thought of getting a second chance, if only humankind had a second chance.
So when the girls, the righteous daughters of the mother, with a solemn and reassuring smile on their faces fell together into the depths of the blue, he who wielded time accepted their wish, and thus humankind recieved a second chance.

---

Niyati Goswami and Prakriti Yadav better known as Agent Krishnaa and Agent Prithvi have been partners in crime, no, justice, for the longest they could remember. Both joined the secret detective department of the central government crime department as simple communication and strategist at the age of nineteen. Passing the hardest tests on hold the senior of the police department was quick to send them to the confidential department where they uncurled themselves and showed their raw and pure talent at deceiving, outsmarting and outfighting opponents, forces to be reckoned with. Fine individually but exceptional together, they made a great team. Soon enough they were declared as the best spy-duo.

It was mostly Prakriti in disguise, mingling with the perpetrators while deceiving them successfully from inside, trying to turn groups against each other while Niyati stood around in the outskirts, collecting information and handing away the criminals.

By the age of twenty eight, they only went for the hardest cases presented to them. Their diligent work came as a blessing to the people as the social and economic conditions developed slowly and steadily in the country. People were eager to know them but they stayed hidden, as teachers and commoners in the mornings and dangerous agents at night. Nobody knew who they were or what they looked like. Some rural inhabitants even went as far as to call them parts of devi Durga, who came by to reduce the collective sins of Kali Yuga and give them Mukti (peace).

But this time the case was complicated, the girls looked at each other with sad smiles as they stared forward, looking down at the large water body that roared an almost welcoming roar at them. They had to do it. The information they held to themselves were too detailed to be revealed, they had to survive.

They knew it's a fifty fifty, yet they jumped, welcoming the blue with open arms as loud yells tried to stop them.
Everything blacked out,
But then they woke up.

Wailing a child's cry as the royal woman held them close. Human kind now has a second chance, While the bestfriends turned sisters try to unfurl the messy knot of chaos, the almighty sat back on his swing to watch , adorned in peacock feather and holding his flute near his chin, smiling at the turn of events.

Would the mortal girls succeed or will humanity be doomed all over again?
....Come on in, we'll show you.

+++

A/n
This is a Mahabharat fanfiction basically but we like to call it 'retelling'.
Hopefully everyone reading would like it.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

1) This is a work of fiction (Mahabharata isn't, with all my heart I believe it to be our Indian History.) hence, please try not to take it too seriously and condemn us for the changes we make. If anything offends the readers, we are deeply sorry and you're free to leave.

2) This would have multiple changes but NOT a 'everything's good and humanity is in heaven' ending. It will be better but not greatest. It's just to show that it could've been better.

3) Changes would be explained as much as it could be.

4) We are two writers, so there might be slight diffence in our styles if we decide to interchange writing through chapters.

Thank you for showing interest, we look forward to see you around all through the book.

Love,
Shirsa & Soubarna.