When Tag Became Dangerous

It was a normal day, a normal time and the challenge was not until tomorrow, Everyone was having their own fun, Time passed by and Leafy and Firey decided to play tag, Leafy was it, She was a fast runner but Firey had tricks up his sleeves, He ran through the trees and made a turn, making Leafy confused and she kept running forward, She looked behind her and she ran into tree, falling to the ground as Firey ran over, the two friends looked at each other for awhile until they started laughing the pain off, Leafy gave Firey a head start and the game continued, Leafy finally tagged Firey and off she went, dashing out the trees like a video game character holding shift, Leafy almost tripped on Fanny, She started cursing her out "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!?" or "YOU ALMOST TRAMPLED ME!!!!" Leafy just giggled, not realizing Firey tagged her "Hey! I tagged you!" Firey called out to Leafy, who was now dashing towards him, She was about to tag him until he made a U-turn, Leafy collapsed, She just laughed the pain away again, Firey was laughing out loud when she tagged him, every time they ran next to Pin, Leafy always had the audacity to persuade Pin to join, even though Firey said not to do that, Leafy did it anyway, Firey caught up to Leafy after she was leaning on a walk, catching her breath, He tagged her and the game kept going, everyone started talking about them and soon started following to spectate their little game, It went the same order almost every time 'Tag,Tag, crash, laugh, tag, crash, laugh, tag, tag, tag , rest, tag , crash, laugh'. Then Firey became 'It' He chased Leafy, Giggling filled the silence, Firey noticed the cliff and slowed down to a walk, Leafy was running with her eyes closed "Leafy! Stop running! There's a cliff ahead!" Leafy didn't hear the repeated words, She then slipped, she was floating gracefully until the branch fell, making her fall faster then a sharp rock fell and stabbed her eye, making her half blind, a rock was under her and when she reached the ground, everyone was screaming words of worry, she got a concussion, a horrible one and her world was black, She heard the worrying words get closer, soon she felt something cold and metal pick her up, "Don't worry, everyone is here to help" That was Firey speaking, he probably ate a yoyleberry so he could pick her up, Leafy felt like she could disintegrate, just then, Four and Two's voice took over the loud crowd "Remember, this is the only time I'll help you, Two" Four mumbled. Two nodded "Come with us Firey, The hospital is far but it will take good care of her" Two explained, Firey nodded, Leafy just wished she could see. Less than a second, Her hearing was lost, She couldn't hear the conversations anymore, an hour later, she was dreaming flashbacks of her life, Leafy hoped she wasn't dead.