here take it

Before you start, I would like to say how much I HATE this story. I enjoy the premise and the idea, but i feel like i just couldnt write it correctly and it turned out bad. Please, if you're new to my account, read That Friday Night. I'm really proud of that story and not so much this one. Thank you, and happy reading!

====

SMG3 was about ready to scream with how much anger was bubbled up inside him.

The dead memes were overwhelmingly annoying today for some reason, and 3 was NOT having it. When he had gone home to relax on his bed after a rough day of caretaking, he found that Eggdog had used his pillow as a toilet. To make matters worse, the WiFi had gone out in the Starbucks, so he couldn't stream to blow off some anger.

The gods were NOT on his side today.

That's exactly what brought him to the Showgrounds. He was going to force 4 to give up his computer for 3 to use until the internet was back up at the small coffee shop that he called a home.

Tightly knit eyebrows and a sharp scowl were plastered on 3s face for the past hour. Nothing besides streaming could shake him from his boiling rage. Sure, one could argue that these were all just minor inconveniences, but oh-ho... not for ol' Extreme-Anger-Issues-SMG3. All of these inconveniences were VERY big problems in his eyes.

3 finally made it to the front doors of the Showgrounds castle and flung them open. To his surprise, nobody was on the main floor. It was evening time, so maybe they all went out to dinner? Strange, but he disregarded it. He barreled towards 4s door and pounded on it with both of his fists. That stupid door... decorated with a glistening fools-gold 'S' above the center of it and blue banners hanging down in a curtain like form. It was all so stupid. Just like 4.

"OI!" 3 yelled. "LET ME IN!"

No response.

3s blood only became more and more burning as 4 didn't answer his powerful knocks.

BANG BANG BANG!

"Hello?!" 3 bit his bottom lip and cletched up his fists. "Open the door, you idiot!"

The doorknob turned slowly, and with a small click, it opened. There stood 4, looking like a mess. His eyes were red and bloodshot, and his hair was glued to his face with sweat.

"What?" He spoke softly.

3 narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms under his chest. "What's the matter with you?"

"Why do you care..." 4 went to close the door on him, but 3 put his foot in the crack to prevent it from closing. 4 looked up at him and scowled. "Dude."

"What do you mean why do I care?" 3 threw his arms to his sides.

4 didn't say anything. He just turned around and walked deeper into his bedroom. 3 followed behind him and shut the door. 4 sat on the bed and looked back at 3. "You don't care why I'm upset."

"I wouldn't have asked if I wouldn't have cared, baka." 3 looked away from 4 and put his hands on his hips.

"But..." 4 sighed shakily. "You've never cared until a few months ago. Why are you all of a sudden caring about me? Why now?"

3 thought for a moment. He didn't even know the answer himself, and it was only making him rage more. "Look, I don't know, okay?!"

4 chuckled softly. "Heh..." He shook his head and looked down at the floor. "My suspicions were right."

3 scrunched up his nose and walked closer to 4. "Suspicions?"

4 made eye contact with 3. "You only said all of those things to save your own life. And now, all of your so-called caring is fake. You're only being nice to me so you can get through to me, make me believe we're friends, and then ultimately take me down." 4 put an anxious and melancholy grin on his face. "Am I wrong, SMG3?"