SPOOKED !

IMAGINE NAME: Spooked
WARNINGS: Kissing, scaring, fluff, funny
MOOD: Fear, happy
AGE: 15-16
Enjoy !

MASON AND Y/N HAD JUST gotten back from Halloween Horror Nights. It was so much fun yet so scary. Y/n probably broke Masons arm by how hard she was squeezing it during the haunted house.

As the couple walked inside the Thames' home, Brooke jumped out behind a corner and booed them.

"BOO!"

Y/n screamed, clutching her chest. She was already spooked from Horror Nights, so of course Brooke had to give them another scare. "Brooke, don't do that!" Mason exclaimed, breathing heavily. Brooke was cackling, thinking her scare was so funny. "I wish you would've seen your guys' faces!" Brooke laughed in between words. "Oh, shut up." Y/n snickered, walking past Brooke and into the kitchen. "I'm starving." Y/n groaned, opening up the fridge to get a snack. "Yeah, same." Mason nodded, going into the pantry to get food. "Well, I'm going upstairs so no funny business down here!" Brooke giggled and raced upstairs, back into her bedroom. Mason rolled his eyes and continued looking for a snack to eat. "Oh, can we eat some Totino's pizza please?" Y/n begged mason. "Yeah, sure." Mason nodded and got the pizza out of the freezer.

"This pizza is so good." Mason said, looking at Y/n with a smirk. "Agreed." Y/n nodded as her stomach growled. "Dang, baby, are you really that hungry?" Mason laughed. "Yeah, I am. Now shut it." Y/n narrowed her eyes at Mason, making him turn around and look at her. "Watch your attitude." Mason said, looking his girlfriend up and down. "Okay." Y/n said, immediately. Suddenly, a big bolt of lighting struck, making the house slightly shake. Y/n flinched. "Holy shat." Y/n breathed out. "I didn't know there was a big freaking storm today!" Y/n exclaimed, jumping up from the island chairs and running toward Mason, hugging him behind as he read the instructions. "Chill, Y/n/n. It's just a small storm." Mason reassured the girl, until another big pow came, making the two flinch. "Yeah, small storm my bootyhole." Y/n rolled her eyes. Mason laughed. "Wait, why are you reading the instructions if you've made this pizza before like a million times?" Y/n asked, confused. "Are you just that stupid and dumb?" Y/n asked another question, trying to contain her giggle.

"Y/n, you know I have like poor memory!" Mason glared, playfully. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Y/n shrugged and giggled as she walked over to the living room. "Do you wanna watch something?" Y/n asked, her eyes suddenly feeling droopy. "No, I kinda just want to eat and talk, then go straight to bed. I'm exhausted." Mason said, putting the pizza in the oven. "I agree." Y/n yawned, trodding slowly back upstairs. "Wait— where are you going?" Mason asked, raising as eyebrow as he quickly finished setting the timer on the oven. "Your room so I can get ready for bed, duh." Y/n said in a tone that was implying it was the most obvious thing ever; cause it was. "Ohhh. Yeah okay. I'll come with!" Mason grinned, running up the stairs, considering Y/n was already half way up. Y/n nodded silently, trying to not let her eyelids fall.

Once the couple made it up into Masons bedroom, Y/n sat down on masons desk and started taking off her makeup with a makeup wipe. Since she's at his house so often, she just likes to keep a few of her products at his house. "Hey, baby?" Mason yawned, sitting down on his bed. "Yeah?" Y/n questioned. "How about we just give the pizza to—"

BANG!

A thunder bolt cut off Mason and shook the whole house, making Y/n jump in fear. "I hate storms." Y/n frowned. Mason sighed, "I know. But why don't we just—"

BANG!

Once again, Mason was cut off by a loud bolt. Mason groaned, annoyed. "Just forget it." Mason mumbled and lay down on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. "Go see if the pizzas done, please." Y/n asked, getting up from the chair and walking over to his closet. "Yes ma'am." Mason sighed and jumped up from the bed and raced downstairs. Y/n grabbed masons black Nike hoodie and put on some of her shorts she had left at his home earlier. Y/n quickly got changed and ran downstairs, seeing her boyfriend taking out the pizza. "Yes! I can't wait to eat some." Y/n's eyes lit up with desire.

"Yup." Mason nodded and wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist, giving her a quick kiss and squeeze. "Well, let's eat it before it gets too hot!" Y/n says, grinning from ear to ear as she cut the pizza into small slices.

~ Time Skip ~

THE COUPLE SOON WENT to bed after eating, and it was now around 12am, until the rain came coming down even harder. Y/n's eyes fluttered open and she looked over to check the time on the clock; 12:24AM it read. Y/n groaned quietly, annoyed that she was awoken from her slumber. The big thunder bolts and lighting that shines through the window caused Y/n to be afraid. Not to mention that the rain was hitting their house 10x harder than earlier. Y/n shut her eyes tight, trying to fall back asleep, though it didn't help.

After a few minutes, Y/n was getting even more spooked by the second, so she slowly turned her body over toward Mason, who was peacefully sleeping. Y/n's eyes softened as she saw her boyfriend; that was until another big bolt of thunder came crashing down. Y/n jumped and slowly moved her way toward Mason, wrapping her arms around him. "Mason?" Y/n whispered. Y/n frowned because she wasn't getting a response. "Mase?" Y/n said a tad bit louder as she softly tapped on his shoulder to wake him up. Mason groaned and opened his eyes up, slowly but surely. "What?" Masons voice was raspy and deep, considering he had just woken up. "What is it baby?" Mason asked again as his eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness of the room.

"Mason, I'm scared." Y/n mumbled, stuffing her head into his neck. "What're you scared of, love?" Mason asked, yawning in between his words. "The storm. I know I sound like a big baby right now— but I just really can't help but be afraid, and I'm sorry." Y/n ranted on, "Shhhushh." Mason hushed the girl. "No need to be sorry. I get it, we all have some type of fear." Mason smiled faintly at Y/n as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling Y/n into a tight embrace. "Just close your eyes, and think about your favorite thing in the entire world. Okay? I'm right here with you, I've gotcha." Mason whispered to Y/n, softly tracing her face with his finger. "I love you." Y/n muttered, "I love you more, pretty girl." Mason kissed her nose softly; rubbing her back up and down.

Soon enough, Mason could hear soft little snores coming from Y/n, and her breathing slowing down. She was at ease. Mason smiled down at her, admiring her beauty. Mason kissed her cheek for about 5 seconds, then pulled away and situated his head, comfortably. His eyes closed and he soon fell asleep into a peaceful slumber with his amazing girlfriend cuddling him.

~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~

IM BACK BAES😍😍
I definitely missed u so hopefully y'all missed me too!🤗🤗 anyways I lowkey love this and I'm so glad I finished it bcz it's been sitting in my drafts not all the way done for like a month LMAOAOOAOA

Words: 1315
Monday, October 23rd, 2023