Prologue

(Shira Pov~)

I sighed in heavily and tried to move my fingers which worked a bit. Then I looked at my left side and there was a table, filled with my favorite flowers which made me have a small smile on my tired face. Tonight was not a good day for me in late sixties.

My name is Shira Lilah, who were currently in the hospital bed at the age of 64 years old. I was constantly having a health issues in my body system. And the doctors said that maybe my time will come closer. They did everything they could to cure me but I know that there's nothing to do except waiting for death to come at my doorstep and take me. And since then, I couldn't move my feet anymore because I can feel myself getting weak and weaker, so my family decide they will be the one to visit me every weeks so they can spend more time with me before I go.

And therefore, I have only a few hours to live since my birthday is in about two days. At this thought of mine brought frown in my face but I didn't want to be gloomy. So I have to live the best moments before I will sleeping for eternity.

Right now, I was enjoy the view from the window. Even though the background showed city buildings, I wished I could see more the stars along the moon. While I was sightseeing from my room, a familiar voice called through the closed door.

"Sis, it's me. Can I come in?"

"...You may."

The door opened and I turned around to see who it was. It was a young boy who have a black hair and green eyes along glasses, and sharp jaw. I smiled at him as he sat down one of the chairs.

 I smiled at him as he sat down one of the chairs

"Hey, Ben."

"Hi, Big sis."

I chuckled, "You're now what age, 19?"

"Wrong, I'm 20." He grin.

I gave him a look with a playful smile as Ben laughed, "Okay, okay. Yes, you're right. I'm 19."

"Well, happy belated birthday." I gave him a small tired sad smile, "I'm sorry I didn't come to your birthday party."

"It's all right, sis."

The two of us smiled one another as we began our conversation. We spent our time together the whole night, playing card and me winning in victory while Ben was whining of his defeat and talking about funny memories. Of course, there's occasional emotional where Ben cried because he don't want me to go and rather stay here with him and the rest of our family and I comforted him that no matter where I go, I will always be in his heart. An hour later, Ben had to leave fue to paperworks and also dinner with his girlfriend tonight.

I smiled and wished for him a happy wedding day. Now that I'm alone, I turned around to the window while looking at the stars. Suddenly I began to coughed as blood coming out from my mouth. The coughing went for a few hours until I laid down in my bed with my eyes slowly closed.