Chapter 2

Remind Ryan to never sleep on the couch ever again.

He wakes up with excruciating back pain, the consequence of sleeping on that damn couch. He gets up with great difficulty only to see Ash making some breakfast.

"Oh you're finally up. I was starting to get sick of your constant whining because of the couch". He says while taking his seat on the dining table. Ryan glares at him before hesitating whether or not to use the shared bathroom. How can he use the same bathroom which Ash used? It's disgusting!

"Don't talk to me". He sternly says and looks away from him. Ash scoffs at the boy's closeted behavior and ignores him. He can't waste his time on brainwashed homophobes, he's dealt with enough and knows how to manage such situations.

Just pretend that the other doesn't exist. Simple.

"Whatever. If you wanna remain stinky then be my guest. I'm leaving for class". He says and grabs his bag and keys and leaves the brown haired boy all alone in the dorm.

Ryan let out a sigh of relief, now that the homo wasn't there in the same space as him. Today he'll try to get his dorm changed, at least he wants to give it a shot. Throwing the blanket away, he reluctantly enters the room and grabs his towel and hesitantly enters the bathroom. The bathroom smelled like lavender and mint, he must have real good hygiene.

"I thought they were dirty people". He mutters.

Brushing away those thoughts, he proceeds to clean himself up with a nice shower to cool himself down. After his basic hygiene routine, he gets out and changes into his clothes. When he enters the kitchen, he sees a plate filled with waffles and a bowl of fruits. Beside it was a note which said

Wanna eat it then eat otherwise stay hungry

Scrunching his face in disgust, he throws the note into the dustbin and just stares at the food. His stomach started to grumble as the delicious scent tempted him. But how can he eat this?!

He looked at the time and saw it was getting late. He just scoffs and throws the food away. He'd rather die than touch that food.

-

Ryan was thanking the gods that he doesn't share any of his classes with Ash. That meant he could study peacefully without having to bump into him. It was the last class for the day, nothing much was taught except for introductions and now another announcement.

A teacher enters the class and everyone stands to wish him.

"Alright class. This is an important thing so I want full attention. We have added a new curriculum this year and for the following years as well. Along with your major subjects, you have to opt for something which isn't related to your major but will enhance your overall development. I'll be distributing these forms so fill it up and submit it before leaving".

The forms were distributed and everyone started to select something of their own choice. Ryan was just scrolling through each activity when one word sparkled his eyes.

Contemporary dance

This was his true passion. He absolutely loved dancing. Dance was something in his blood and something which he was born with. Play the music and his body will automatically move according to the rhythm.

But he couldn't because his parents never approved of his dance. They let him do it just as a meaningless hobby, not realizing that this was the thing he really wanted to do.

This was a golden opportunity, he could dance and also do what his parents wished for. Excitingly, he circles the option and fills the rest of the details. He goes to submit his form and the teacher tells one last thing.