starry - eyed chapter 1

There she was in a pool at 9 pm with a guy she barely knew. She watched him jump in the as she sank her feet in the cool, clear water beneath her.
"What would happen if I pulled you in?" He asks facing her, his golden brown eyes pulling her in, hypnotizing her.
"I don't know...I guess you'll have to find out." She teases, looking up through her lashes. He steps closer grabbing her ankles and pulling her in, catching her against his chest. They lock eyes unable to pull away. They both pull away at the same time.
"I know it's wrong, but I so want to kiss you right now." He says his breathing labored as he bites his lip.
Her breath catches in her throat as her eyes flit from his eyes to his lips.
"I think it's more wrong for me to want to kiss you back."

"Should we?" He asks stepping closer.
She meets him halfway, never breaking eye contact. He pulls her in with a hand on the base of her neck the other on her hip. She places her hands in his hair as their lips meet. It didn't feel like when she kissed her boyfriend that spark wasn't there...she didn't feel anything, yet she wanted more. They kissed like it was the end of the world. He lifts her up and she puts her legs around his waist...A perfect fit. She can feel him growing hard beneath his swimming trunks.

They break apart breathing heavily, her legs untangle from around his waist.
"If there weren't other people here I'd do you right here." He says locking his lips.
All she can manage to say is "yeah." She leans against the pool wall. She doesn't know what she feels she knows she should feel bad, but for whatever reason she feels nothing.