The beginning

Kitty had been working late that night as the boss had needed her to stay late tonight. She was typing away at her computer as she was finishing up her work. The faint noise of the buzzer on her desk was heard before her boss' voice followed soon after. "Kitty please see me in my office." She pursed her cherry red lipstick colored lips as she got up from her desk at the front of the office and sauntered to his office, her ample hips swaying and her ass slightly visible under the short skirt her boss required her to wear to work.

  She walked into his office and smiled warmly as she had been taught to do. "You rang sir?" She said as she stood in the doorway. He stepped away from the window at the top of the 50 story company building and his eyes swept over her form in his doorway shamelessly. They trailed from her soft caramel complected face, to her cherry red lips, then swept down over her neck to her swooping collar that allowed just a peek at her smaller but still tantalizing bust. Soon his eyes moved downward until they were on that short little skirt that barely has enough fabric to cover halfway up her thick and grabbable looking thighs. She stood there and bit her lip softly as he made his slow appraisal of her body, surely undressing her from top to bottom by the intensity of those deep blue eyes. "Come in and close the door behind you. Oh and lock it while you're at it." He said in an authoritative tone to which she instantly complied. She stepped a little farther into his huge well-lit office that had everything from his computer to the luxuries of the leather couch and the personal mini bar in the corner for business meetings.

  She looked up at him through her eyelashes nervously as her cheeks burned a little. "Come here Kitty and don't keep me waiting." Her boss said in a firm voice. She walked over to him, those hips swaying from side to side as he watched with hungry and lustful eyes. "Yes sir?" She said softly as she stood in front of him. He didn't wait any longer before he spun her around and pulled her tightly against him with his hands holding her there by her hips as she could feel his already stiffened bulge in his pants against her slightly exposed ass. "You know Kitty. You walk around this office all day being such a little tease and it isn't fair for me in the least~ I will have to take care of that little problem won't I?" He whispered huskily into her ear as his hands gripped her hips tighter, eliciting a soft gasp from her red lips. "S-sir whatever could you mean? I only wore these clothes because you told me to... " she said softly, her voice quivering slightly. "Oh I know. I'm about to fix that too~" he whispered to her as he spun her to face him and started to unbutton her blouse quickly as she made a noise and blushed badly not knowing how to react to his forward advances.

  As he unbuttoned the last button and pulled the blouse off, his hands were soon wrapping around her back and unlatching her bra as well, before he tossed that aside as well. Her smaller, perky breasts, with inverted and dark nipples were fully exposed as his hungry eyes went to them and his hands reached out to squeeze and fondle them roughly. She made a soft noise and she tried to move away from him. "S-sir... " she gasped out, her cheeks burning red as she looked at him with wide dark brown hues. "Ah ah ah I didn't tell you you could move now did I?" He said as he pulled her back to him and continued his assault on her small breasts and her heart rate picked up in her chest. 

  She whimpered softly, as she looked up at him and her red lips parted softly as the soft noises escaped them, from his hands groping her breasts. This only was enough for a short time before his hands were moving again and unzipped her mini skirt from behind as he stripped her of it and her panties soon after that. She stood there, blushing badly and completely exposed to her boss as he glared at her with those blue hues.

She didn't have time to react before he gripped her hips and pulled her to him, his lips assaulting her cherry red ones roughly as she made noises of protest and struggled a little against him. 

  He pulled away from the kiss as he smirked down at her. "Now my little secretary I will have you whether you struggle or not, so why not just relax and enjoy the ride~" he said as his hand went down to her pussy and moved over it slowly feeling how her wetness betrayed her, even if she protested this treatment. A small whimper escaped her again as she attempted to squeeze her thighs together to stop his invasion on her sensitive pussy.  This was met with a slap to one of her thighs from her boss as he clicked his tongue in disapproval. "Ah ah don't try to stop me from running my hand over this tight little pussy of yours~ you wouldn't want me to have to bind and punish you would you?" He said in a soft threatening tone.