6|Club

"I'm so done!" Rachel dramatically says, banging her head on her table

Rolling my eyes, I roll my chair over to her desk. "Stop being dramatic. The day's going to be over in an hour." She's been doing that for the entire day.

"That's so far away!" She shouts a little too loud.

I slap her on her head, silently apologizing to everyone around. "Shush." You're going to get us in trouble.

"Fineee. So, what are you doing tonight?" She asks, sitting up straight.

"Nothing much, why?" I ask, scared to know what she's about to say.

"Zack and I were planning on going to the club. Wanna join?" She asks exaggerating the Zack part.

Rachel thinks Zack has a "Crush" on me, and brings it up atleast fifty times a day. I wonder how she'll react of I told her i'm married. Married to our boss.

"Nah, I feel like staying in." I roll my chair back to my desk, typing out the last of my work.

"Oh c'mon Alessandra! It's Friday night, live a little." She sounds like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

"Would you lower your voice! And fine, i'll think about it." I mean technically I have nothing to do.

"Yay! I'll send you the location, meet us there at eight." She does a lil dancy-dance in her seat.

***
The house is quiet when I walk in, which is unusual since, i'm always greeted with Mary's voice and the smell of something sweet coming from the kitchen. "Where's Mary?" I ask one of the guards at the door, while taking of my heels.

"She left earlier to visit her niece. Should be back by tomorrow." He responds without moving.

I nod, heading upstairs to mine and Nicolas's room.

Leaving my bag on the bed, I head into the closet. I scratch the back of my head, searching for an outfit.

I'm sure my eye lit up like a kid on Christmas day, when I spot the perfect dress. The dress is a black bodycon dress with a criss cross cut out, showing a bit of my stomach. The sleeves were cute lantern sleeves.

I carefully lay the dress on the bed next to matching heels and a bag.

Stripping out of my clothes, I enter the shower, patiently waiting for the water to turn warm. I lather myself in my lavender scented bodywash, shaving every nook and craney of my body. Drying my skin, I wrap myself in my towel, walking into the bedroom.

I apply lotion, before slipping on my black undergarments and dress. I curl my hair, leaving it to cascade down my back. My makeup is light, with a red lip. Quickly strapping on my heels, I grab my bag before checking the time.

7:22pm

I thank the driver, making my way to the front of the club, where a long line stood.

"Alessandra!" Someone screams.

I look around, spotting Rachel and Zack almost at the front of the line, waving like mad people.

I quickly jog up to them, slipping in between them. "How long were you both here?"

"Uhh, about forty minutes?" Zacks says checking his watch.

"Next." The security at the door says in a gruff voice.

He checks our ID's before letting us through.

"Lets get this party started!" Rachel says before we barely even enter the club.

"Let's head to the bar!" I shout over the blaring music.

The place was crowded with barley any play to walk, with the smell of alcohol and sweat lingering in the air.

"I'll have a Martini." I say to the bartender.

Taking our drinks, we head to the dance floor, screaming the lyrics of "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus.

The lights flash in my face, as I dance not caring about what anyone says.

I leave my empty glass on the table. "I need to the ladies room. I'll be back." I say to Zack since Rachel left with a man a while ago.

Washing my hands, I look up in the mirror, checking my makeup.

"You scared me!" I say to Zack who stood outside the ladies room.

"Sorry, I didn't me too." He says walking closer.

He leans closer, his breath stinking of alcohol. "What are you doing?" I step back moving to the side.

"I really like you, Alessandra." He again moved closer.

"I'm sorry, I don't feel the same. " My hear races, as I try to walk out of the hallway.

"Please, just give me a chance-" A deep voice echos through the dimly lit hallway.

"Get the fuck away from my wife!" A familar voice booms.

I look towards the entry of the hallway, and standing in a white shirt tucked into black trousers, stood my dear husband.

"W-Wife?" Zack stutters, fear coating his face.

"Yes wife, not get the fuck out of my sight before I put a bullet through your big ass forehead." Nicolas walks towards us, shielding my body with his.

Zack puts his hand up in surrender, backing away slowly before running away.

"Fucking idiot." Nicolas says under his breath. "Why the hell are you here?" He turns around, his pretty blue eyes staring straight into mines.

"I came with my friends." I mutter.

"And where are these friends?" His voice is filled with disapproval.

"Rachel left with a guy and well, you met." I look away from him, his glare becoming too much.

"You, call the guy that tried to force himself on you, a friend?" He rolls his eyes, mumbling something under his breath.

"Can you spare me the lecture?" I retort. I'm tired and I want to leave from this place.

"Lets go." He guides us out the club, his hand laying protectively on my back.

"Why were you there?" I ask once we're settled in his car.

"Where?" He questions like an idiot.

"The club." Am I speaking to a toddler?

"Business." His answer is short and emotionless.

"Rachel doesn't know I left!" I face-palm, fishing out my phone from my bag.

As i'm about to dial her number, Nicolas grabs my phone throwing it into the backseat. "Why the hell did you do that?!" I ask trying to reach it.

"There's no need to tell someone who has no interest and left you alone in a club to go hang out with a man she met two minutes before, that you're leaving." He pulls me away from the phone, resting his hands on my thigh.

I stay quiet, realizing that he's right.