chapter:1

Hi, I am Kiyoko I'm a pretty average student I don't really have friends my friend and only friend besides the *shudders* the p-people in my class that think were friend my only real friends are manga if I'm not on my laptop I'm reading manga. 

CHARCTER PROFILE:

name: Kiyoko

age:16

year:10

family: mother, farther, older brother there all annoying.

now you may be asking why I have no friends, but people think were friends well it was the first day of school last year I was sitting at my desk reading. Not wanting to make friends and suddenly *knocks desk, * oh sorry my name is lily I notice she is a tall girl with long blonde hair. Umm hi I say. What are you reading puts hand over book, its nothing oh ok says lily as she walks away confused *At lunch*.

Kiyoko sits down and eats in silence by herself Of Course. Lily sits next and starts talking and talking and talking. Kiyoko just says ok sure whatever trying to give lily the vibe that she is not wanted. Lily doesn't catch the vibe that she is not wanted. *1 month later* Lily brings 2 others Alex and Kenzie one male and one female; they all just keep chatting and chatting and chatting. Kiyoko tries to point out that she wants them to go away, all 3 don't get the idea. They only thing that gets Kiyoko through the horrible school day is thinking about what manga should I buy, I got to by this manga before it runs out, I wonder if there is a new volume of this manga or this one hmmm.

 Hey, Kiyoko, yes lily do you like anyone *thinks of fictional crushes* no why? well maybe I should I don't know grins set you up. I have someone who maybe would like you no never ever you are out of your mind, aww come one you need someone in your life no eww romance just is not for me.

Aww come one yea says Alex and Kenzie. we can set you up eww no lily grabs Kiyoko's arm Kiyoko pulls a disgusted face, no she stands up aww come one the 3 follow her Kiyoko goes to the bathroom Kenzie and lily stand outside her stall come on surely. No they keep nagging her no I said. 

Kiyoko runs and grabs her bag and leaves the building as fast as she can she goes behind a corner and pants oh thank God there gone. She keeps speed walking past everyone when suddenly boo Kenzie says her look at this photo of dates no *she keeps showing photos* lily and Alex come and say see you should trust us. NOO Kiyoko yells she runs away they try to catch it is basically a game of hide and seek. Kiyoko ducks and doges suddenly she pulls up to her house she looks around she can't see them she runs into her room and hides thank God there not going to find me here.

She gets dressed and has a shower she looks out the window to see if there still there its been 10 minutes Kiyoko sees lily run by the street still trying to find her eventually the 3 give up and call it a day *they continue this for a week*