11) Demetrius

I'm sitting leg over leg with a frown on my face

I'm sitting leg over leg with a frown on my face. The wind was swift and my hair was following with the wind. I attempt to fix my hair until a random Tutt sound escapes the mouth of the figure in front.

Her eyebrows are scrunched as she angles her head to the right glaring at me as if there was something on my face.

"Is there something on my face?" I ask. Never would I have thought I would have ended up anxious over a women especially the one in front of me.

She scrunches her nose - it is one of her many habits. She does this when she is embarrassed. She slowly begins to shakes her head.

"I can't perfect your face, Hanzo was so easy to do but with you.." She starts looking aimlessly as a tint of pink begins to cover her face.

"It's more difficult, I need to do well but-" She bites her strawberry pink lips and I glare with confusion.

"Don't overthink it." I argue.

"I'm not thank you very much." She rolls her gorgeous almond eyes and I sit there in awe.

God has blessed this women with beauty I never even thought existed. Her face was structured perfectly as if it was hand placed specifically by God.

"Okay." I reply back and she just shrugs. She ends up somehow in dream world and begins painting again. Groaning in distraction, sighing in exhaustion and smiling at herself.

Always smiling.

"Remove your gun." She declares. I raise my right eyebrow and she just hops of her stool and my eyes trace her legs. Hanzo should never pick out clothes- that skirt will be the death of me. I take that back it's her legs.

She takes her hand out and I wince. Never even in my life have I been without my gun. When i'm asleep it's on my nightstand, when i'm awake it's in my pockets, when i'm watching Television (a rare occurrence) it's on my lap.

"The gun stays." I state back.

Little does she know that gun gives me security from our past.

"The gun goes." She hisses.

I might kill her today.

"No!" I shout back whilst standing as she glares back at me. Her large eyes practically begging for the opposite.

"Fine." I mutter as I place the gun beside the bench.

She grins ear to ear. 

As she grins triumphantly, a sudden gust of wind sends her canvas and a palette of vibrant paints crashing to the ground. Colors splatter across the ground, and the canvas lies ruined beneath her feet. She gasps in horror, her eyes wide with disbelief.

My heart sinks as I watch the disaster unfold, realizing the significance of her art to her. Her grin quickly turns into a look of utter devastation, and she collapses to her knees, frantically trying to salvage what she can. The once-pink lips that I found so enchanting now tremble with unshed tears.